Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump voters say they may vote for Biden if he runs

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

People who voted for Trump in 2016, say the only democratic candidate who can get their vote is Biden:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/03/21/moderate-democrats-ocasio-cortez-biden-carroll-dnt-ebof-vpx.cnn

He really needs to run or else Trump is going to be re-elected!

Those are the states that gave him the election; Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio etc.. and they're full of moderates. Progressive candidates ain't winning there.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Thotiana

And this is exactly why Biden shouldn’t get the nomination. A republican pretending to be progressive. But I do want him to run so the votes between the moderates like Beto, Biden, Booker And Kamala is divided. Giving Sanders the win. 2020 is looking cute so far..

Oprah should run too. The former First Lady as well.

Edited by Thotiana
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Economy

This is giving me Ontario election teas.... When you don't like any of the options :rip:

We went thru this in my province and I supported no one cuz all 3 parties sucked :triggered:

Chickens in Malibu
4 minutes ago, Thotiana said:

Oprah should run too. 

Why? How is a talk show host qualified to be president? Enough with reality tv stars in the white house. Trump was enough.

• Like 1

VOLANTIS

Imagine trusting Trump supporters with anything. :rip: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2

Thotiana
Just now, nicolasrumet said:

Why? How is a talk show host qualified to be president? Enough with reality tv stars in the white house. Trump was enough.

Mhm I don’t think you understood what I was trying to say.

SEANGT

literally every story with Biden in the title is hot garbage. Get it together America. 

• Sad 1

RAMROD

It is good if they can find a middle ground :shrug:

The last election  sucks because everyone were on both ends of extremes. :triggered:

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ One ♥ Too ♥ Many ♥ Mornings ♥

Ziggy

Of the candidates that they know. I personally feel that if Pete Buttiegeg were to get more national exposure they would love him as he is progressive af *but* he can explain why progressive ideals helps midwest workers in a non-condescending manner. He's a midwesterner, smart as all get out, but humble without sacrificing control in his presence. He's the perfect progressive foil to Trump because he understands that some voted for him, not out of love for him, but because he was radical change of any sort. He understands that, but funnels that through real, substantive policy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ALGAYDO

Biden's track record sucks ass so I'm not too surprised tbh 

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Ployd
23 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is good if they can find a middle ground :shrug:

The last election  sucks because everyone were on both ends of extremes. :triggered:

How was Hillary Clinton on the left wing extreme?

• Thanks 6

RAMROD
14 minutes ago, Ployd said:

How was Hillary Clinton on the left wing extreme?

Weren't you there when election happened and witnessed  how it is? :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ One ♥ Too ♥ Many ♥ Mornings ♥

TheQueenLG

I don't want Biden. 

My faves right now are: Kamala Harris, Liz Warren, Pete Buttigieg. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Morphine Prince
51 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Of the candidates that they know. I personally feel that if Pete Buttiegeg were to get more national exposure they would love him as he is progressive af *but* he can explain why progressive ideals helps midwest workers in a non-condescending manner. He's a midwesterner, smart as all get out, but humble without sacrificing control in his presence. He's the perfect progressive foil to Trump because he understands that some voted for him, not out of love for him, but because he was radical change of any sort. He understands that, but funnels that through real, substantive policy.

I agree. He might surprise us. 

• Like 4

HorusRa2

I hope you girls aren’t going to trust what CNN is telling you. The literally released a poll days ago and lied to the country. 

There are 3 maybe 4 candidates that are worth their stuff based off of substantive means as well as consistency or stance. 

Bernie, Tulsi, Buttigieg & Yang. 

Can we also talk about the people asked are older white voters?

isnt it about time that the baby boomers and genx’ers take a seat and let millennial a have their time? We are the largest voting block and the majority of our generation LIKE AOC, Bernie and the Progressive Left

Edited by HorusRa2
  • Like 1