Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga + Jeremy Renner

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

sirensofthedawn

The article literally says that the “”insider”” doesn’t even think it’s romantic, lol.

They’re probably just friends and both have the same agency. Seems like a convenient planted rumor just to get the Cooper rumors off her back. 

I mean I know she’s moves fast, but not a month fast. Also Jeremy has tons of rumors around him which might explain why he’s been so sexist against women. :giggle:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sirensofthedawn
7 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Jeez :air:

Screen-Shot-2019-03-21-at-12-37-26-PM.pn

Literally everything she does gets major media coverage these days.

Like even that random little bar performance got so much coverage too.

The relevance, whew! :air:

LGMonster95

US Weekly is not even reliable. They made tons of rumours about her in the past 

LaLa

Love when a tabloid has a headline like that asking a question (is Gaga Dating Jeremy?????) and then the answer in the article is like "no" :deadbanana: So dumb...

shoful
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

Love when a tabloid has a headline like that asking a question (is Gaga Dating Jeremy?????) and then the answer in the article is like "no" :deadbanana: So dumb...

I feel like thats most headlines :laughga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

monketsharona

I honestly feel it could be a professional friendship. I wouldn't be surprised a bit if she has a Marvel project in  up in her sleeve.

I think there's is a Hawkeye movie in the talk right now where Jeremy renner will be starring obviously. 

But a relationship ? No way. If you can fall in love not even one month after your last breakup, it is all up to you. But most people don't feel the need to force a relationship so soon. It's like Monsters /people can't stand that she's single. Like seriously just give her a break instead of trying to put her in a relation with the first man that is in crossing her path.

Meredith Grey

If this is true I will be so annoyed. Something about him just really gets under my skin.

Diamond heart99
19 minutes ago, sirensofthedawn said:

The article literally says that the “”insider”” doesn’t even think it’s romantic, lol.

They’re probably just friends and both have the same agency. Seems like a convenient planted rumor just to get the Cooper rumors off her back. 

I mean I know she’s moves fast, but not a month fast. Also Jeremy has tons of rumors around him which might explain why he’s been so sexist against women. :giggle:

Ding ding ding we have a winner!!

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

We’re one rumor closer to the Holy Grail, Chris Evans. :stalkga:

:teehee: we manifesting 

Phaye Monster

God forbid a woman and a man be friends. They MUST be dating.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

5 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

God forbid a woman and a man be friends. They MUST be dating.

Or be friends with benefits.  Who the f cares

Archived