💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Beyoncé being homophobic in 2003

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Economy
9 hours ago, FATCAT said:

No, I think people are digging up settled things and trying to re-spin them.

She's an ally, that's whats important.

This. Even if she did actually say that and then covered it up for backslash...

Still, it was 16 years ago... Ppl change their thinking a lot in 16 years... And when it comes to social values like LGBT support a lot of people early 2000s that were against it then aren't now

So I agree ppl need to stop constantly digging up old things and destroying ppls images

With regular ppl if u bring up something from even just 2 years ago most ppl think your being pretty and extra it's the past move on... But for some reason with celebrities we think it's ok to be constantly going back :saladga:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him

She’s cancelled. I can’t believe she’s getting that award. Might as well remove lgbt rights altogether, because nobody got their sht together

I’m getting on your nerves

Lottie Winters

I love how you guys are mad at Beyoncé but forgave Grimes for kidnapping Azealia Banks...this forum sometimes smh.

Pacify Him
Just now, PenthousePssy said:

I love how you guys are mad at Beyoncé but forgave Grimes for kidnapping Azealia Banks...this forum sometimes smh.

She wasn’t. She was invited.

But here’s the thing: They say Melanie is a rapist, but MJ is not?

tf? 

I’m getting on your nerves

SEANGT

ok....i read the text from that...article i guess? it's a low quality picture of a 2003 magazine page posted to twitter that quotes a tabloid. lmao. EVEN IF you take that as gospel truth, I don't see how it's super homophobic?

Guest Adarsh
1 hour ago, August3 said:

I have a hard time believing that

I don’t have to make anyone believe that :)

Economy
1 minute ago, SEANGT said:

ok....i read the text from that...article i guess? it's a low quality picture of a 2003 magazine page posted to twitter that quotes a tabloid. lmao. EVEN IF you take that as gospel truth, I don't see how it's super homophobic?

I honestly think the word homophobic is slightly misused sometimes

Ppl can have their own beliefs as long as they don't hurt others or try to force it... Not all ppl who personally disagree with homosexuality necessarily make a thing about it or treat LGBT any differently

Vegans don't agree with eating meat it doesn't mean they are "phobic" of non-vegans

I'm not defending non-support tho. I'm merely saying there's two types of ppl who don't support LGBT. There's those that don't agree with the act for religious reasons or whatever and then there's those that actually are disrespectful or judge the Individual

One is homophobia, the other I say is just misguided beliefs

They are not the same thing

GypsyBabe
11 hours ago, Amidana said:

I'm so here for this, my sugar daddy worked for her when he was younger and told me all the tea on her :gayhat:

I know someone who did security for her and told me the tea too :sis:

⚯͛

anthonyv

I see the article quoted is not from the New York Times OR the London Standard..

BUT... STAR MAGAZINE..so I'm gonna say its made up or exaggerated..also..

Don't any of you change your opinion about things over the course of 16 years?.....do we really need to condemn people during a time where not everyone was on board with the "gay" train?

John Wayne is being criticized for remarks he made in an interview in 1971...

Couple of problems.

The interview is 40 years old.

Also, Wayne has been dead over 35 years..

Did we really expect John Wayne to be anything other than John Wayne?? Did we expect him to be a enlightened? in 1971????

Grow up!

Epione

Did Beyonce ever said something about LGBT like Gaga did? I'm just curious, not following her career.

Borislshere
6 minutes ago, Epione said:

Did Beyonce ever said something about LGBT like Gaga did? I'm just curious, not following her career.

Here’s a twitter thread of some of the things she’s said/done

Archived