news

Gaga Also Changed Spotify header

River

Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I really, really hope that she releases something Friday, and if not,  an announcement.  I can't wait any longer!!

🃏🖤👹

SKANK

gaga-perfect-illusion.jpg

Higher a new graphic designer Gaga, please. Someone with vision, not vision problems.

The typewriter font tho. :triggered: Also why does it look like it was made as a last minute graphic design project by an 8th grader. :messga:  Love the idea though. The DIY feel is giving me JUDAS cover vibes. :lolly:

Ronlop
Just now, Judas Oyster said:

Hm. How do you guys feel about the album being called GAGA?

If it's dark electronic industrial music, I'll take it! 

martiniglistens
3 minutes ago, jujubaruda said:

Don't call me Gaga. :trollga:

DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT

FATCAT

To be fair, we don't know that it's officially named that, but if it is I'm excited. She can't call an album Gaga without being a mysterious fashion-forward dance-pop-electronic-rock extravaganza! But then again, she can do N-E-THING

Purr more, hiss less.

Reality

At first, I thought that people were really stretching to say that the title would be "GAGA" just because of one little tattoo, but after she changed all of her profile pics, I am 100% confident that that is either the name of the album or a major theme of the album.

🃏🖤👹

FATCAT
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

Higher a new graphic designer Gaga, please. Someone with vision, not vision problems.

I'd work for free for Gaga. Please Hire me Gaga.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
Just now, M Monstre said:

At first, I thought that people were really stretching to say that the title would be "GAGA" just because of one little tattoo, but after she changed all of her profile pics, I am 100% confident that that is either the name of the album or a major theme of the album.

To be fair, it's 100% going to be a big theme because she's on 100% of it :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

Ronlop
2 minutes ago, SKANK said:

gaga-perfect-illusion.jpg

This was probably the most deceiving hype visual she's done. This doesn't even hint on it being anything close to Perfect Illusion.

But I'll still never forget the moment she revealed it! Good times.

jujubaruda
3 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

I don't like it because it's kinda generic. But I hope it's more about the "terminology" Gaga than "Lady Gaga", you know, Lady Gaga is the personification of "Gaga", so, if the album is called just GAGA not Lady Gaga, this means the album is not about the person Lady Gaga, but GAGA itself. If that makes sense. :laughga:

1 minute ago, Judas Oyster said:

Honestly titles like that depend entirely on how well the album is received and reviewed. If it's a smash then the title is iconic. If it fails then it will probably do a lot of damage to her credibility and image.

Archived