1. 1. Is she gheys?

• Yes, no doubt!
    • No!
    • No but close...

Featured Posts

ChromeAngel
1 hour ago, Adriana Lima said:

Beyonce and Adele. After them Gaga

Uhh Adele? :what:Is she even pop? :what: When was the last time anyone even mentioned her name :what::what::what: 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Ally the Maine said:

Ava will be princess of pop 

Britney has retired so I think Katy becomes that? Rihanna? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Grigio Guy
4 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

Mama you’re gonna be sore if you don’t learn how to spell soar okrrrr

Come through Queen. I bow down and pray to the new spelling supreme :worship2:

Religion is a product to sell.

StuckInMyMind
13 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Britney has retired so I think Katy becomes that? Rihanna? 

No, they’re more like Gagas ugly step sisters. Ava is new to the party and can easily step into pop princess

Kim Kardashian

The spirits have spoken, we saw it in a dream. Lady Gaga is the new elusive supreme.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Bradley
14 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

Beyoncé and Adele are already solidified supremes. Bey more on the impact side and Adele on the commercial side. Gaga is one NOW.

Nothing against Adele, and yes she's very popular but she doesn't demonstrate the wide range of talents Gaga and Beyonce have, Gaga even wider than Beyonce.

Ally Campana
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Nothing against Adele, and yes she's very popular but she doesn't demonstrate the wide range of talents Gaga and Beyonce have, Gaga even wider than Beyonce.

Yes. But no one have her commercial power. That’s why she’s a supreme. Like how almost no artist will dare to release their albums near hers ex. Rihanna, Sam Smith, etc. That’s a Supreme.

Does it matter? Damage is done

A Hybrid

Because the F-list celebrity Ava Max that we all know only because of this site has to be mentioned :air:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Bradley
32 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Yes. But no one have her commercial power. That’s why she’s a supreme. Like how almost no artist will dare to release their albums near hers ex. Rihanna, Sam Smith, etc. That’s a Supreme.

Wait, so commercial success defines who will be the supreme? Regardless of how talented they are?

Ally Campana
7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Wait, so commercial success defines who will be the supreme? Regardless of how talented they are?

I don’t know what your trying to imply by ‘define’. The Supreme is based on their power and influence. Adele is obviously one whether you like her or not. Her audience range from teens to old people and she has impact there. I highlight her commercial success because that’s something she has that no one else have.

Bradley
16 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

I don’t know what your trying to imply by ‘define’. The Supreme is based on their power and influence. Adele is obviously one whether you like her or not. Her audience range from teens to old people and she has impact there. I highlight her commercial success because that’s something she has that no one else have.

Every album she drops is a magnet for success I agree.

But I don't think she's contributed enough to the music industry. She hasn't really revolutionised many fields present in the music industry, such as live performances, music videos, delivering iconic moments, being a fashion icon, supporting LGBT rights and other activism,  even her discography consists only of three albums, Gaga has 7, Beyonce has like I dk 8 or something, Rihanna has 8, these women also act occasionally, even though Gaga is the only Academy Award nominee.

I do think Adele is very talented but the lack of contributions in so many vital fields doesn't really make her a supreme, in my opinion.

Ally Campana
8 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Every album she drops is a magnet for success I agree.

But I don't think she's contributed enough to the music industry. She hasn't really revolutionised many fields present in the music industry, such as live performances, music videos, delivering iconic moments, being a fashion icon, supporting LGBT rights and other activism,  even her discography consists only of three albums, Gaga has 7, Beyonce has like I dk 8 or something, Rihanna has 8, these women also act occasionally, even though Gaga is the only Academy Award nominee.

I do think Adele is very talented but the lack of contributions in so many vital fields doesn't really make her a supreme, in my opinion.

Exactly that’s your opinion and I stated mine. Don’t know why you keep dragging this convo. Lol

Archived