Gaga’s night out with Lisa Vanderpump

Renie

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boyerased
46 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I don’t like her for some reason :cryga: I think she’s the one that introduced Gaga to fillers. 

She had lip fillers pre-Lisa.

StarstruckIllusion

they really still hang out after the GUY video and that warms my heart 😻

BLACKOUTbritney

Has Gaga been watching the most recent season of RHOBH? Ditch Lisa and kick it with Kyle, Erika and Lisa Rinna :diane:

Miel
22 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

She had lip fillers pre-Lisa.

True, although there was speculation that she introduced Gaga specifically to the Epione clinic.

3 points in and ready for more

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Zander said:

I’ve always been curious to how they met. Seems like such an unlikely friendship.

GUY video...remember 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

AndrewGr
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I don’t like her for some reason :cryga: I think she’s the one that introduced Gaga to fillers. 

It's so disrespectful that you treat Gaga like she is a little child. Lisa introduced her to fillers, Tara made her smoke weed and collaborate with R. Kelly, etc. Do you realize that she is an adult and she makes her own decisions? 

Diamond heart99

Those who found Carino to be super dandy shouldn’t be criticizing LG hanging with anyone. Much less Lisa. Just sayin’

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Regina George
21 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

It's so disrespectful that you treat Gaga like she is a little child. Lisa introduced her to fillers, Tara made her smoke weed and collaborate with R. Kelly, etc. Do you realize that she is an adult and she makes her own decisions? 

:awkney:

Chill. I expressed my opinion - that’s all. No where did I say that I have something against her hanging out with her. I said I don’t like her and that’s the truth -as in I wound’t hang out with her. I don’t care who Gaga hangs out with. 

Regina George
9 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Those who found Carino to be super dandy shouldn’t be criticizing LG hanging with anyone. Much less Lisa. Just sayin’

No one in here is critical towards Gaga for hanging out with her tho. Can’t we express our opinion about someone without having Gaga anything to do with it? 

Diamond heart99
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

No one in here is critical towards Gaga for hanging out with her tho. Can’t we express our opinion about someone without having Gaga anything to do with it? 

I dunno can we? You might want to reread certain threads where you were quite rude to me for my opinion, and reported me for it too. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Regina George
Just now, Ktaylor99 said:

I dunno can we? You might want to reread certain threads where you were quite rude to me for my opinion, and reported me for it too. 

I NEVER attack anyone on here for having opinion on someone. I clearly remember you saying stuff like “Carino is bad for her she should leave him” etc. - that is not your opinion on him - that is you being rude towards someone’s relationship. If you said “I don’t like him but it’s Gaga’s choice” - that would be okay. I said “I don’t like her” but I didn’t say “Gaga shouldn’t hang out with her” because it’s none of my business. Also if you got warned for something on this site then it’s well deserved because mods are always doing what they are supposed to do and they would never warn you for something that is not breaking any rules. 

Archived