💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga’s night out with Lisa Vanderpump

Renie

Featured Posts

Renie

Gaga and Lisa Vanderpump were spotted hanging out the other night! As an avid Vanderpump Rules fan, I’m so jealous! I wish I were there! I love Lisa and they’re friendship makes me so happy! So glad she’s out having fun!! I want pics!! 

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a26867975/lady-gaga-lisa-vanderpump-pump-los-angeles/

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m fun of Vanderpump rules also but I’m more jealous of Lisa getting to hang out with Gaga. Maybe they’re shooting a show and they’re using her to bring in viewers. :ladyhaha:

River

Is she a relative of Bree Van de Kamp?:oprah:

I honestly have no clue who this woman is:spin:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Regina George

I don’t like her for some reason :cryga: I think she’s the one that introduced Gaga to fillers. 

EDIT: Some people clearly have interpreted this as me saying “Gaga shouldn’t hang out with her” and they are wrong. All I wanted to say is that I personally don’t like her. I don’t care who Gaga hangs out with because she is perfectly capable of taking care of herself. That’s all. 

ZiggyZiggs

I know they’ve been friends for a while now but how’d they even meet lol Gaga really does form good friendships with people who’re much older than her

McYves
13 minutes ago, River said:

I truly needed a "Desperate Housewives" reference on this forum :heart:, faith in humanity restored.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

The Enigmatic

i thought both were dating

but when i googled

i found out she is married :air:

I am having my ARTPOP moment

MsSwan
18 minutes ago, River said:

giphy.gif

LaLa
6 minutes ago, Zander said:

I’ve always been curious to how they met. Seems like such an unlikely friendship.

The linked article theorizes that they met because Gaga was tweeting about Vanderpump Rules :ladyhaha:

Brolysskins

Are you all her.. manager, mother, partner??? Who tf is asking your opinion on what Gaga does or who she hangs with lol 

Archived