Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Getting Over-Exposed Non-Sense

Economy

Featured Posts

JustAnother
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

In this case... Whether u value charts or just the music there's no sense in purposely waiting (unless the album just isn't ready)

But that’s the thing, we shouldn’t even think about valuing charts as much as her music. She’s explicitly stated how against chart-driven people she is. I just miss when fans were excited about music and not worried about her success. It’s a horrible way to be a fan of anything. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

I don't know if I'm one of the people targeted by this thread, but I didn't mean a 2 year hiatus... I'm just saying a summer/fall release would be better than a spring one, that's all :shrug: I know we're impatient, but it's still very much Shallow's moment tbh.

elijahfan
9 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

But that’s the thing, we shouldn’t even think about valuing charts as much as her music. She’s explicitly stated how against chart-driven people she is. I just miss when fans were excited about music and not worried about her success. It’s a horrible way to be a fan of anything. 

Right, but she's not a full-time philanthropist, and she has a manager for a reason - they want her music to sell. The only reason why I'm interested in release strategies is because it can make us guess when we're realistically getting new music - I personally have very little interest in how the music is going to be received commercially, most artists I stan have never been seen in the BB Hot 100.....

JustAnother
5 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Right, but she's not a full-time philanthropist, and she has a manager for a reason - they want her music to sell. The only reason why I'm interested in release strategies is because it can make us guess when we're realistically getting new music - I personally have very little interest in how the music is going to be received commercially, most artists I stan have never been seen in the BB Hot 100.....

Then I’m obviously no talking about you...

wendy williams wtf GIF by T. Kyle

I’m talking about the people who would be mad if she released soon because “it would be a threat to her success”

Sakrai
1 minute ago, HorusRa2 said:

If Gaga is overexposed, what do we call Ariana? 

Overtanned :huntyga:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

doppelganger

ARUTW's success despite not being a single proves that people want more Gaga. 

HorusRa2
Just now, Sakrai said:

Overtanned :huntyga:

Girl. She baked. :cryga:

but frfr, if Ariana can be spammed on the radio the way she is, Shallow & LG6 single can have concurrent success. It would be refreshing for Gaga to be “that relevant” again on radio whereas she has normally only had 1 song with large airplay at a time.

Economy
40 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I follow this twitter account using MediaBase:

It's still doing sooo good and it could become the new Girls Like You or Without Me, being high in the H100 just due to Radio Support.. :firega:

Awesome! What rank is it in now on radio AI and spins?

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Awesome! What rank is it in now on radio AI and spins?

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Economy
40 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

I care about success for 2 reasons

I like high budget music videos, I like TV interviews and performances and unfortunately those tend to go or decrease if an artist's success drops. None of the non-famous artists I like get this kind of stuff Gaga gets unfortunately

Also I really think Gaga deserves to be remembered as a big legend and for future generations to be exposed to and know her music and art. The biggest remembered legends also HAVE to have a lot of commercial success not just critical acclaim

So u want Gaga to succeed commercially but not because I need charts to validate her art or talent or to win fan Stan wars but for the reasons I mentioned

Economy
Just now, DutchHooker said:

Oh wow that's awesome

Are the ranks it shows for each radio format the rank for spins or AI?

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Oh wow that's awesome

Are the ranks it shows for each radio format the rank for spins or AI?

I think AI.. but I don't know for sure..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Economy
41 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I don't know if I'm one of the people targeted by this thread, but I didn't mean a 2 year hiatus... I'm just saying a summer/fall release would be better than a spring one, that's all :shrug: I know we're impatient, but it's still very much Shallow's moment tbh.

I don't think so tbh. The single has been out 5 months, sales already peaked, in most countries the radio peak also occured and streams are peaking

Hit singles can be released just 2 months apart I dont think it would cock block it if we got a lead single say in April

Archived