life

Lady Gaga Recites "Hair" in a Speech!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jigglygoth

I CAAAAAAAAAAAAN'T with her dramatic ass :sharon:. Stefani, you need to STAWP :laughga:

That said, "Hair" is my favorite song of hers, and it's very special for me, so COME THROUGH promo for a certified CLASSIC 💙

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Poissonche

How long did this go on?

"Free as my hair. Hair. Hair. Hair... Hair. Hair. Hair. Free as. My hair. Hair. Hair. Hair. Hair. Hair."

The Carpenters

Hair is somewhat of a cheesy song but I absolutely love it! I cannot count how many times I have played this song while getting ready and it just uplifted me and made my day better 

monsieurRed

I always love Gaga at the mic during any awards ceremony (specifically separate from a musical performance) because she always gives us something with heart. As someone said, she’s extra. Just like she was sobbing when she won the Grammy for Shallow despite the fact she has tons of Grammys. Her “extra-ness” can seem a bit much, but it’s rooted it the fact she loves what she does and she takes it seriously. 

I did lol when I first watched this though. 

🧚‍♀️

Haroon

The pauses made it a bit ":spin:" at times but I'm surprised and glad it was brought up because it's an awesome song :flutter:

ARTEPOPINTHELIFE
On 3/18/2019 at 10:39 AM, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

queen of performing without singing and no music

xoxo

Archived