Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Smash Bros. RED & BLUE

DiegoMonster

Featured Posts

Haroon
3 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

@Haroon Wanna play rn?

I was doing movie night sorry :omg: I'm free now for like 2 hours or so if you're up for it?

I don't actually know what's going on though btw, I've been a bit absent lately :flop:

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
9 minutes ago, Florian said:

@River are you free to play today ?

I'll be available for like the next 6h 

I totally forgot, sorry!!

I woke up few minutes ago, but it's highly possible, I just need to go out of zombie mode and be a human being lol

I'll keep you updated!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DiegoMonster

The OP has been updated! 

Sorry I havent been as persistent and haven't tagged you for the past week but I was really busy :flop: and there has been a week, but still 3 matches to be finished:

@Florian vs @River
@Haroon vs @ZacharyMonster
@tthen vs @Boyboi12

Move your fingers, I'll post the new challenge really soon, missing battles will give 0 points :/ 

Congratulations @Logan and @Awakened M for giving 10 points to your teams! @Craven Moorecox & @Meruk Holland good luck next time :ally: 

PS: This is a small teaser to the next challenge, just because I'm a good boi :vegas: 

2653172-link.jpg

River

is it  a tie right??

River
1 minute ago, Florian said:

We did 2-2 :laughga:

Yes lol I remember now :toofunny:

I was so nervous and sweaty that I forgot that I lost 2 times with Ganondorf:selena:

Florian
Just now, River said:

Yes lol I remember now :toofunny:

I was so nervous and sweaty that I forgot that I lost 2 times with Ganondorf:selena:

But well done ! I really wasn't expecting you would win with Bowser :golfclap: I was way more affraid by Ganondorf

River
Just now, Florian said:

But well done ! I really wasn't expecting you would win with Bowser :golfclap: I was way more affraid by Ganondorf

Yeah I was shocked that Ganon caused me problems, I guess he too slower for me.

Bowser was my first fighter so I think I more confident with him, even though my main problem is to come back to stage when I'm falling down.. I didn't get this thing yet lol

Logan
35 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

The OP has been updated! 

Sorry I havent been as persistent and haven't tagged you for the past week but I was really busy :flop: and there has been a week, but still 3 matches to be finished:

@Florian vs @River
@Haroon vs @ZacharyMonster
@tthen vs @boiboy12

Move your fingers, I'll post the new challenge really soon, missing battles will give 0 points :/ 

Congratulations @Logan and @Awakened M for giving 10 points to your teams! @Craven Moorecox & @Meruk Holland good luck next time :ally: 

PS: This is a small teaser to the next challenge, just because I'm a good boi :vegas: 

2653172-link.jpg

Sword users? :awesome:

• DiegoMonster changed the title to Smash Bros. RED & BLUE

Archived