• Created
  • Last Reply
Matteo Remondi
Just now, Supersonic said:

Do you have screenshots?

No but it crossed 90 millions a while ago, then went down to 80

Ryusei
13 minutes ago, miki said:

Do you think Taylor’s lead will be able to beat Old Town Road?

for some reason I'm expecting an announcement of another announcement like when stuff is being released instead of a release right away... 

And if taylor's lead is good and she gets beat out by this meme song then you know music is dead :vegas: 

Musery

Baepsae
1 hour ago, Ally Campana said:

Wow just watched the new BTS video. I was expecting Halslé to have a verse rather than a few ‘oh my my my’s at the end. Lol. A scam. 

Girl she sing with them in the rest of the hook :poot: she even sings in KOREAN in the last one

Edit: This was before I saw other people quoting you :poot:

ViviLittleM

:teehee: BTS French fans saying 'keep buying!!! lady gaga is a monster' (big seller)

Results: ARUTW back to #1

hihi :teehee:

Ally Campana
24 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

:teehee: BTS French fans saying 'keep buying!!! lady gaga is a monster' (big seller)

Results: ARUTW back to #1

hihi :teehee:

I’ve always missed Gaga being a threat. Now she’s back again.

break up crying GIF

Does it matter? Damage is done

South Blonde

Ok, I'm currently watching BLACKPINK at Coachella and man... they're good! I mean, their stage presence was not stellar - I expected more from an idol group (don't really know what it's called but you know what I mean)- but the set was really fun and I liked the songs as well. :poot:

Spoiler

I don't know if you can tell but I'm shook. Never thought I'd be into K-pop :ally: 

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

2 hours ago, Supersonic said:

ASIB and Shallow are both over 1M pure, they don't care anymore. Probably also afraid that if they invest in ARUTW being a single, its returns wouldn't be high enough to justify it (it's already 6 months old, most people have already heard it). They know that getting ARUTW on the radio WW (especially the USA) will be... expensive, letting it do well on its own and radio stations deciding themselves whether they wanna play or not could be more profitable than giving it a single treatment.

After all... this is still a business, they don't promote sh*t for stans to have good stats they can brag about on Twitter. They do it for financial benefit. Even if it was profitable, they gotta decide whether the profit is worth the hassle.

ARUTW is a hit single material and there must be a reason why they're not releasing it and it's not that they don't care anymore about an album that is still top 10 after 6 months of its release

Babel

I still don’t get the hype for k-pop bands. They work their asses off yes, but the final product still feels... bland to me? Idk, everything looks so overproduced, from their looks to their music. 

30 minutes ago, South Blonde said:

Ok, I'm currently watching BLACKPINK at Coachella and man... they're good! I mean, their stage presence was not stellar - I expected more from an idol group (don't really know what it's called but you know what I mean)- but the set was really fun and I liked the songs as well. :poot:

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know if you can tell but I'm shook. Never thought I'd be into K-pop :ally: 

BLACKPINK can try. They are cute sis

The one can do well is MAMAMOO

Spoiler

Just start from 01:07 from above

Ally Campana

Personally for me, I can’t get into Blackpink cause they kinda copy 2NE1’s brand, which is in no way their fault, it’s YG’s fault. But it still turns me off since I used to be a huge 2NE1 fan.

Does it matter? Damage is done

South Blonde
15 minutes ago, Star said:

BLACKPINK can try. They are cute sis

The one can do well is MAMAMOO

Hide contents

Just start from 01:07 from above

Definitely better performers but I'm not into their songs... :shrug:

2 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Personally for me, I can’t get into Blackpink cause they kinda copy 2NE1’s brand, which is in no way their fault, it’s YG’s fault. But it still turns me off since I used to be a huge 2NE1 fan.

I noticed something like that and that's probably why I like them, 'cause I'm a basic biatch :oops:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

1 minute ago, South Blonde said:

Definitely better performers but I'm not into their songs... :shrug:

That is what I am getting from some people. Really hope that one day people will start to stan for them. <3

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived