💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

South Blonde
2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

The Grammys can be unpredictable too, it doesn't just go on a line every single time. I just don't think people got there and went like "Hmm Gaga has a great momentum with ASIB, let me vote for this Joanne song" It's 100% stupid

Of course it's stupid, it doesn't fit your narrative. :laughga:

It's like Beyoncé pre-SB on some level: she was still loved but then she became a demi-god. It's all about perception, in my opinion. People saw the movie and thought "she can REALLY sing" and voted for her. As simple as that...

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I‘d unstan if she did that

well she released the cure so why y still here :poot: 

PanPikus

She could release heavy metal album and yall would deal. She has nothing to prove anymore.
I'm sure she will do something new this time. And I can't wait to find out what it is.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, South Blonde said:

Of course it's stupid, it doesn't fit your narrative. :laughga:

It's like Beyoncé pre-SB on some level: she was still loved but then she became a demi-god. It's all about perception, in my opinion. People saw the movie and thought "she can REALLY sing" and voted for her. As simple as that...

Regarding of what you believe or not, the fact is that Joanne is still a grammy winning album. I still believe quality was the main factor that made that song won that night

KatieJudasGaga4
7 minutes ago, miki said:

I can’t believe some monsters like Joanne more than ARTPOP...

It's called having different tastes. And I do love Joanne more than ARTPOP.

South Blonde
Just now, LGMonster95 said:

Regarding of what you believe or not, the fact is that Joanne is still a grammy winning album. I still believe quality was the main factor that made that song won that night

Main factor doesn't necessarily mean only one tho. My thing is that her comeback this time was real and she proved everybody wrong.

Spoiler

And yes, I'm still salty about MR loss last year... :triggered:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Thrasher
Just now, PanPikus said:

She could release heavy metal album and yall would deal. She has nothing to prove anymore.
I'm sure she will do something new this time. And I can't wait to find out what it is.

I would add that she proved multiple times that she’s able to make a variegated yet cohesive record so I don’t understand the fear of her doing “this genre” or “that genre”. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Arturo
13 minutes ago, miki said:

Because its a better album. 

OT: Yes Shallow Yes #1 hit

LGMonster95
15 minutes ago, miki said:

I can give you tons of reasons why its a better album but this thread is not about that (I also really like ARTPOP too so its not like I'm a hater)

bloody g

The problem with Gaga releasing a ballad is that it would not do nowhere near as good as Shallow and it would be considered a flop. She could release something like The Edge Of Glory, which is a bit more middle ground.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Enzo

I love some charts discussions :triggered:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

PanPikus

Nothing she releases is gonna do as good as Shallow and ASIB.
Isn't it obvious? :shrug:
But literally, who the f*ck cares?
Don't we all just want new, good music from Gaga, and her to be happy?
No matter what album is your favourite, you like some songs from every single onle, otherwise you wouldn't be here now.
If you love Joanne and ASIB's sound and it suits your taste the most, it's great and no wonder you want her to release something similar to it. But if you want her to release that kind of album just because it was successful for her lately, then you are a stan of success, not her actual musical and artistic vision :lana:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

OBEY

we need a movie for the next era or it will FLOP, pop emergency!

PanPikus
8 minutes ago, Enzo said:

I love some charts discussions :triggered:

There is nothing to discuss about charts. The thread is DEAD. Gaga is on blackout.
We are bored, so we're talking about our personal bs opinions :flower:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived