• Last Reply
Doncho
10 minutes ago, _Scheisse said:

A must for the video would be for it to be good and with an actual director

Fixed :selena:

Lazz Monster
5 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Fixed :selena:

excuse me, but gaga is an excellent director, MTN and GUY are 2 of her best videos

We're far from the Shallow now

Doncho
1 minute ago, Lazz Monster said:

excuse me, but gaga is an excellent director, MTN and GUY are 2 of her best videos

Yes but that was back in 2011-14. Things are different now and you know it :wtfga:

La Rosalia

I’d love for her to work with CANADA (Look at Malamente by Rosalía and Bad Girls by M.I.A.) or Diana Kunst (look at Caballo Ganador by C. Tangana And next Wednesday at Medellín lol).

La Rosalia

Actually, eli russell linnetz would be cool too. He made the Fade video with Kanye West and I think it is fantastic.

25 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

Actually the concepts were excellent. The execution? Not so much. It showed it was done by a rookie director. Not a bad thing and I deff encourage her to try things but it would be nice to have professionals help guide her when it comes to MV directing. It isn't one her strong points. 

Gypsy Life
1 hour ago, _Scheisse said:

- - - 

ASIB

LW sales: 25.8K

BB200 : #15 

Versus HDD's 22.8k. It did seem too low.

WildAmerican

Imagine if the next lead sounded like Look What I Found.... a dream tbh....

Lazz Monster
31 minutes ago, dit said:

Actually the concepts were excellent. The execution? Not so much. It showed it was done by a rookie director. Not a bad thing and I deff encourage her to try things but it would be nice to have professionals help guide her when it comes to MV directing. It isn't one her strong points. 

Well, the gp don't really care about this stuff, only ppl who knows about making videos. I, for example, don't see this "bad execution" you're talking about

Lazz Monster
54 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Yes but that was back in 2011-14. Things are different now and you know it :wtfga:

Well, her artistic creativity isn't different so she could make another masterpiece, i have full faith in her :ohwell:

2 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

Well, the gp don't really care about this stuff, only ppl who knows about making stuff. I, for example, don't see this "bad execution" you're talking about

Some of the flaws are pretty obvious and would maybe even be noticeable for regular fans (like the angling of the shots, sequences of some frames etc...). It did not feel consistently professionally executed all through out. There were several amazing moments though it's just there was a lack of consistency in the quality throughout those two videos imo. In general though I'm totally here for her working some more on her own mvs but I'd just think it would be best to have another director working alongside her. 

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived