💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie Eilish Is THE new GAGA and The FUTURE of music. Why?

Bizcochito

Featured Posts

People need to stop with this "new lady gaga" stuff recently 😂 Doubt gaga would ever write a song called "wish u were gay" 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Enzo said:

I like her music but every song sounds the same to me lol

And it doesn't help that they are really trying to make her happen :poot:

YES, SO TRUE, Hollywood is so desperate trying to make a new pop girl happen with news and articles pushing and peddling these mediocres (Yes, Cardi B included :koons:)

It's really something natural like the late 2000's to early 2010's Gaga, Katy, Rihanna, Selena, Ariana etc. It shouldn't be forced like what they're doing now in this "One Hit Wonder era". I understand there's a drought for the "consistent artist" that will easily bring in cash album after album.......... but please it's something natural and not forced. 

Didymus

I do really love what I've seen and heard from her, that includes some interviews. She's very relatable yet she does serve unexpected quality musically and lyrically.

Definitely keeping my eyes on her :flutter:

GoldenPonyboy

She is more like comparable to lana del rey i think. But her music is not that good. I just feel like she is riding on that 90’s depressed girl aesthetic. She is doing what is “in” at the moment. Gaga went against the grain, against the maintream. So i would not compare the two no. 

HookerOnAChurch

Nope. She's very talented, special and unique but she can't be the new Gaga or the future of music. Sometimes i think most of you have forgotten the HUGE IMPACT that Gaga had... and she's still live up her legacy. Nothing against Billie, she's great, but Lady Gaga is another thing. :ohwell:

littlepotter

15 hours ago, Uniquecorn said:

Still don't understand how her sound is considered music... :excuseu:

that's a very ignorant thing to say. 

chaeri pls

Bizcochito
18 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

that's a very ignorant thing to say. 

Tea

Dominic

Haven't been bothered about her music, just not for me but Bury a Friend is insane and I love it - it's so edgy and unique.  Can't get enough of it. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Monsterish

I cringe when I see her :shocked: She's trying hard to look like an emo bohemian-tumblr artist and I f***ing cringe. 

6 hours ago, Leslie said:

YES, SO TRUE, Hollywood is so desperate trying to make a new pop girl happen with news and articles pushing and peddling these mediocres (Yes, Cardi B included :koons:)

It's really something natural like the late 2000's to early 2010's Gaga, Katy, Rihanna, Selena, Ariana etc. It shouldn't be forced like what they're doing now in this "One Hit Wonder era". I understand there's a drought for the "consistent artist" that will easily bring in cash album after album.......... but please it's something natural and not forced. 

Don't get how you can say 2010's Katy, Rihanna, Selena and Ariana weren't forced when it's probably the most label manufactured pop music has been since Britney in the 90's.. If anything nowadays we choose what is popular with Spotify not the labels hence what would usually be less mainstream like Billie is popular.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived