Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie Eilish Is THE new GAGA and The FUTURE of music. Why?

Bizcochito

Featured Posts

vitoburrrito

I like Billie but I also think she’s a lot of hype. She kind of just sounds like Lorde, but a bit weirder and darker. And then when I see her in interviews, she reminds me of this girl I know that lies about things to seem cool and dresses a certain way to seem edgy...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpiritBunny

Also do you really think she will ever have as many iconic moments as Gaga? I mean.... SkypeBall, ARTPOP Act 2, "There ain't no private planes bitch!", VMAs 2009, "Theres ****ing pizza in my ****ing showerrr". Girl bye Billie Bob xoxo.

lilmunzter

She’s not the next Gaga and there will never be a next Gaga. In my opinion Billie eilish isn’t good at all. All of her songs are just whispering and honestly anybody can pull that off :bye:

TimisaMonster

No...shes a darker and more quirky version of Lorde lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Lemon Pie

no, because gaga is gaga and billie is billie :excuseu:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

HoneyB

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta sweetie I’m so sorry...

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

KatieJudasGaga4
3 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Except Billie has a number one album and Ava has not a whole lot.

Ava had a #1 song in over 20 countries.

LordEnigma
9 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Ava had a #1 song in over 20 countries.

And where has that taken her? :laughga:

Let me know when she does a big festival or anything culturally relevant. I'll give Ava the MODERATE hit but that's about it.

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

And where has that taken her? :laughga:

Let me know when she does a big festival or anything culturally relevant. I'll give Ava the MODERATE hit but that's about it.

Well, So Am I is rising in charts internationally.

And why are you comparing someone that released an album already hen Ava hasn't, basically an unfair comparison :saladga:

LordEnigma
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Well, So Am I is rising in charts internationally.

And why are you comparing someone that released an album already hen Ava hasn't, basically an unfair comparison :saladga:

Can you show me the proof of So Am I rising internationally? I'm genuinely curious.

Because someone else compared them first... And let's see if Ava can get a number one album. Billie didn't even have a #1 single and she got a number #1 album so if Ava doesn't :trollga:

LOVE JUNKIE

I'm sorry but nah. Lady Gaga's first two singles went number one and she used that success to be truly subversive. I don't think Billie will ever be that mainstream or as much of a spectacle which is fine. She's definitely more of the next Lorde/Halsey/Melanie Martinez/Lana/Marina/Dua Lipa which is a very safe and profitable lane to be in these days :reductive:

on a three day bender

• 2 weeks later...
Merman
On 5/13/2019 at 1:08 AM, Alexander Levi said:

Except Billie has a number one album and Ava has not a whole lot.

Good for her, but IDC about who got #1 or whatever. Assuming either of them is future of pop is a bit too much and saying she's the new Gaga is over the top. LMAO

Like what you Sea?

wonderlanddynasty

Can't we just appreciate her as „Billie Eilish“? Do we have to compare everyone with Gaga?:sis:

Lucas

I think they are way too different from each other to be compared. As some people said, she's gonna be more of a Lorde than a Gaga, but I think Billie will have more success than Lorde on the long term

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived