martiniglistens

Featured Posts

martiniglistens

#7: "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)"

Rating- 8.21

perrytgif_a_l.jpg

Highest Rate: @NNES- 11; @Gam- 11

Lowest Rate: @Mirages- ZERO (0) lmao

Commentary: @Mirages- "What an atrocious attempt at a fun song. The melody is so repetitive it g free ts on my nerves, the lyrics are cringey and it sounds like it was made by a 10 year old. A truly horrible song on a otherwise great album." 

@Adrenaliner: "Oh My God! So Good!!!! One of my favorites from Miss Perry. The lyrics are genius in my opinion. Everytime this comes up at the club everybody turns it UP! And don’t get me started with the video!”

@GaGaLB: "later discovered why on TV they censored menage a trois.I listened to this song on the radio before it became famous and I knew it will be a #1 smash.”

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir

@mariariot That comment on Firework :air:

Also I see y'all getting pressed about not having your comments posted. This is exactly why I didn't even leave one :oops:

JK I just didn't have the time :cryga:

Spoiler

and also couldn't be bothered :ladyhaha:

Curunir
1 minute ago, martiniglistens said:

#7: "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)"

Rating- 8.21

perrytgif_a_l.jpg

Highest Rate: @NNES- 11; @Gam- 11

Lowest Rate: @Mirages- ZERO (0) lmao

Commentary: @Mirages- "What an atrocious attempt at a fun song. The melody is so repetitive it g free ts on my nerves, the lyrics are cringey and it sounds like it was made by a 10 year old. A truly horrible song on a otherwise great album." 

@Adrenaliner: "Oh My God! So Good!!!! One of my favorites from Miss Perry. The lyrics are genius in my opinion. Everytime this comes up at the club everybody turns it UP! And don’t get me started with the video!”

@GaGaLB: "later discovered why on TV they censored menage a trois.I listened to this song on the radio before it became famous and I knew it will be a #1 smash.”

The divisiveness :air:

Who knew Last Friday Night had it in her :ally:

martiniglistens

#6: California Gurls:

Rating- 8.45

107532-Katy_Perry_617_409.jpg

Highest Rate: @GaGaLB- 11

Lowest Rate: @Adrenaliner- 4

Commentary: @Pieceofme: "One of Katy’s signatures, the song is decent to say, highly good at best. The music video though... it’s like adding cotton candy and jelly to a potion that a witch had occurred”

@freakumdress: "Takes me back to summer 2010 when I was 12 and the only songs i listened to was Alejandro, Love The Way You Lie and this one. A couple weeks ago when this song came on at a party everyone got so hyped. It was so fun to see.”

@HausOfHarlow: "The epitome of a Katy Perry song. It's cute, it's catchy, a little sexy, and features a solid guest feature."

Curunir
8 minutes ago, martiniglistens said:

#6: California Gurls:

Rating- 8.45

Expected this to go top 3 :omg:

GGD you're full of surprises! :vegas:

martiniglistens

#5: Part of Me:

Rating- 8.64

katy_perry_part_of_me_music_video.jpg

Highest Rate: @Davian- 11

Lowest Rate: @huttont- 6; @BibleThisWay- 6

Commentary: @GaGaLB- "Should be included on the OG version of Teenage dream and released instead of Hummingbird Heartbeat”

@DiamondFart- "not too bad. Feel it would’ve been better if it were more mid tempo though. Most forgotten #1, with E.T. second."

@Davian- "Ugh I love this song so much. It aged extremely well, love it just as much as I did back then. It’s so powerful.”

lmao this is happening quick

who's left I lost track

did the one that got away sweep like she should

did the acoustic version make a surprise entrance and sweep like she should

#5: Part of Me:

Rating- 8.64

katy_perry_part_of_me_music_video.jpg

Highest Rate: @Davian- 11

Lowest Rate: @huttont- 6; @BibleThisWay- 6

Commentary: @GaGaLB- "Should be included on the OG version of Teenage dream and released instead of Hummingbird Heartbeat”

@DiamondHeart- "not too bad. Feel it would’ve been better if it were more mid tempo though. Most forgotten #1, with E.T. second."

@Davian- "Ugh I love this song so much. It aged extremely well, love it just as much as I did back then. It’s so powerful.”

fun fact I analysed this video for English class, it meant I had a steep ass parabola of how much I liked it, when I first watched it I thought it was okay, then it got really good as I analysed, then it got really bad because I'd watched it so many damn times :poot:

martiniglistens
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

lmao this is happening quick

who's left I lost track

did the one that got away sweep like she should

did the acoustic version make a surprise entrance and sweep like she should

left is the one that got away, wide awake, ET, and teenage dream

left is the one that got away, wide awake, ET, and teenage dream

omg taste! except for teenage dream

Lazz Monster

and teenage dream

:triggered:this above firework, california gurls, Last friday night and part of me? :madge:

We're far from the Shallow now

Archived