Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

Yeah sounds like she could use some help but can only confide in the only people she has left: her fans.

... Which is a really bad idea because y'all can get pretty Chris Crocker up in here.

But if you wanna ignore the critics and Do What You Want, please be my guest. This guy follows the same mantra: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/uwe_boll/

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

1. wtf is going on?

2. let us not assume

3. wtf is going on?!?! worried tbqh.

UiMTsqy.gif

Edited by twigs42

LetsGetHigh

Just because she's more opened up to expressing what bothers her doesn't mean she's going to resort back to d--gs. :flop:

I didnt say that nor did i even hint at that :fail: i meant that shes been sad and depressed lately so she MAY just go back to doing weed which she has said many times that it makes her feel younger and happier.

I'm kinda done with the poor me vibe. Get over it already honey you are huge popstar take the good with the bad, it comes with the territory. Her peers ain't constantly whining about the negative sh*t going on in their lives. She constantly focus' on and addresses the negativity because she's been feeding it all this era.

Oh how nice let's expect her to act like a little good girl like all her peers. She's trying to stand up for herself.

Except she's already an established artist, she doesn't need anyone to tell her she's bad, she wouldn't be here if she was bad.

There are a lot of artists who are rather untalented that I don't think should be in the business, but they're here. Gaga isn't one of them. However, what she's saying is that in general, artists and actors don't need criticism, which I disagree with because it's an essential part of being an artist.

Edited by Chic

Brown Eyes

I'm kinda done with the poor me vibe. Get over it already honey you are huge popstar take the good with the bad, it comes with the territory. Her peers ain't constantly whining about the negative sh*t going on in their lives. She constantly focus' on and addresses the negativity because she's been feeding it all this era. 

! What happened to her. The confident, classy and strong Gaga I liked seems dead and gone

Edited by Brown Eyes

But she said "'actors and singers need critics to grow' is something you've made up"

In reality, all artists need to be criticized to grow. I wouldn't have grown if people didn't blatantly tell me my work sucked.

Well the difference between you and gaga is that you change your work based on other people's opinions. Thats the opposite of what gaga stands for

I'm so over this promote online kindness ****. She is an artist, every artist faces criticism, whether they like it or not. Fans have the right to offer constructive criticism, not rip into her, but make contributions for improvement. And no offence, but when Gaga promises so much stuff that we NEVER get, it's hard to keep quiet. I love Gaga with all my heart but I don't think she realises this is a business, people are gonna be mean. Either get out or toughen up. There's been way too much crap this era dealing with kindness and criticism, does anyone actually care? "I just love the music not the bling". If you really love the music, concentrate on that and give us fantastic visionaries like you can do, rather than waste time online and becoming insecure because of peoples comments. I'm a Gaga fan for the music and the fantastic art she can create, not for this rambling about negative people and ****. It's boring, seriously. I'm starting to lose faith in her, purely because I'm fed up of the over hyped mess that is this era. She promised all these films for every song, a fantastic groundbreaking app, none of it is happening. Get offline Gaga and concentrate on creating brilliant music like we all know you can do.

ManuelMonsterr

yeah, now thanks to her meltdowns she got people noticing the bad stuff that not everyone (GP) had noticed before so :S

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with her there. People telling me my writing was **** gave me the drive to be better and be happier with my talents. If those people never openly hated my work when it was bad, I never would have known that it was bad and would never have improved as an artist or a person.

Not everyone's the same as you... If someone did that to me I'd probably stop writing because I'd take it extremely hard. Good for you that you can rise above such criticism but it's very difficult for others.

geopang

that is the fearless woman i fell in love with :cry:

All your posts on this site are always the truth. I bow down before you

MonsterMum

I get what you mean and I think she knows that, but there's a difference between constructive critism and pure hate or dismissing something for no logical reason.

I read the growing part like: 

She has evolved, matured, call it whatever you want but she moved on. Don't critise her with reference point of what she has done because that kinda norrows her down like she's not allowed to step out of the box.

I mean if you look at the critics reviews and fans most of it is: ARTPOP sales is flopping (BTW did huge sales), I miss Famega, I wish she did more of this or that again.

People are constantly reaching backwards instead of looking at it in the present and make up their mind if they like what to see RIGHT NOW.

Well the difference between you and gaga is that you change your work based on other people's opinions. Thats the opposite of what gaga stands for

Who says I changed my work based on other people's opinions? I would have gone nowhere had it not been for people telling me I sucked. It's the same as practice. You practice to get better. You get criticized so that you get better. Nobody wants mediocrity. People told me my work was terrible and so I wanted to overcome that to make myself a better artist. I wasn't conforming to their desires by being what they wanted me to be. It's all about intention.

And I don't care if I'm the "opposite of what Gaga stands for" in this case. I really don't. I agree with her on a lot of things but disagree with her on this.