• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

LM is the only thing that Gaga is associated with that failed in my mind. Which is sad because she did it because she truly cares about people and some people - not all - took advantage of it and made it a mess of posts and how it is run - Number system.  I am not on their anymore - became sick of it.  What you would see is "It's My Birthday Today,"  - **** pics of **** guys , and hateful cartoon flicks of Gaga. That was it.  People even posted so many pics of when Gaga was going to the "Gay Riley"  and the title would be " Gaga Arriving" when it was so obvious that she was getting in her sadan.  Her own fans made a miss of this site of LM.  Everyone needed to get a "up" from Gaga people were and maybe  still crazy on their.    Now has it chaged much becasue it has been a year since I left..  Gaga Dailey is so on target because it is more mature and organized and I mean organized.  Thanks to the all the Mods because this site is the way it is because of them.  And yes, I have made  mistakes on this site but I have learned because of the Moderators.  On LM their was no such thing.  Thank you GGD for everything each one does each day.

Edited by Chlo

LM is the only thing that Gaga is associated with that failed in my mind. Which is sad because she did it because she truly cares about people and some people - not all - took advantage of it and made it a mess of posts and how it is run - Number system. I am not on their anymore - became sick of it. What you would see is "It's My Birthday Today," - **** pics of **** guys , and hateful cartoon flicks of Gaga. That was it. People even posted so many pics of when Gaga was going to the "Gay Riley" and the title would be " Gaga Arriving" when it was so obvious that she was getting in her sadan. Her own fans made a miss of this site of LM. Everyone needed to get a "up" from Gaga people were and maybe still crazy on their. Now has it chaged much becasue it has been a year since I left.. Gaga Dailey is so on target because it is more mature and organized and I mean organized. Thanks to the all the Mods because this site is the way it is because of them. And yes, I have made mistakes on this site but I have learned because of the Moderators. On LM their was no such thing. Thank you GGD for everything each one does each day.

Every social network is a mess at some point. And LM is more an interest network than a social network.

• 2 weeks later...