💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 should be a timeless record

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

JustAnother
5 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

lol fans have been trying to tell Gaga what is "vital" for her career since 2013.  She's done the opposite and  is  probably more famous now than she's ever been.   Ignoring fans has been her best career move.

This. Fans need to stop pretending they know what’s good for her career. Everyone though ASIB would flop and she’d never be successful again too. Gaga knows what she’s doing, and sucess shouldn’t even be a fan’s main priority. It’s so annoying that fans don’t even have an opinion on music anymore, it’s all about what they think will get her hits. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Enigmatic
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

:saladga:

so happy i could die , teeth , are the worst things in the humanity mskdfnasdkknsdkljgnfdgfsdf

Spoiler

EEeEe yEEehAAYEEEeHaa

I am having my ARTPOP moment

FfFfFfFF

Joanne and ASIB were timeless. Now it's time for something hard-hitting, hardcore and dancey.

Countgagacula
4 minutes ago, Enigmatic Rebel said:

so happy i could die , teeth , are the worst things in the humanity mskdfnasdkknsdkljgnfdgfsdf

Hide contents

I can't even describe how angry I get about this reply. :saladga:

Is there a way to delete someone else's reply?:saladga:

:saladga:

:triggered::cryga::messga::interestinga::fthis:

<3

monsieurRed

please respect the cure and the anonymous entity that wrote it for her

🧚‍♀️

SHALLOW

I think it'd be way easier to get a timeless record if she went with simple ballads like MR. In fact to me that song didn't age at all. Anyway i really want an electronic/pop album but it's gonna be way harder to be considered timeless since pop imo is the genre that changes the most overtime 

WORLDofGAGA
34 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

I agree. I think it’s vital for her career at this point.

It needs to smash, be full of hits, that are innovative but also timeless.

She needs her Thriller really to cement her as the pop star of our age.

To me her thriller is bad romance 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Pray4FameGa
31 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

lol fans have been trying to tell Gaga what is "vital" for her career since 2013.  She's done the opposite and  is  probably more famous now than she's ever been.   Ignoring fans has been her best career move.

Hm true but I really do think it’s different this time.

The world is watching and she knows it. 

Pray4FameGa
Just now, WORLDofGAGA said:

To me her thriller is bad romance 

I was referring to the best selling album of all time, Thriller :vegas:

AJRocketMan

People are placing way too much pressure on her to do her music a certain way. And once the album comes out fans are disappointed because of the expectations they imposed on her.

Mature? Creative types are scientifically proven to be immature. Timeless? You can’t innovate and be timeless. “Timeless” music is musically and artistically reductive and unambitious. Think anything that uses live instrumentation or is too sparse.

Let the woman do what she wants with her own music. LG6 is gonna be Techno, and it’s probably gonna be very representative of its time, like all her other albums are. It doesn’t mean it’s going to be bad. If you don’t like what you’re getting from her, use those ideas to become your own artist.

InsomniaMonster69
42 minutes ago, Enigmatic Rebel said:

The Fame Monster says hi

@Admin isn't this a reason to get banned?:oprah:

37 minutes ago, Enigmatic Rebel said:

Hide contents

EEeEe yEEehAAYEEEeHaa

by the name of alejandro, repent! 

The Enigmatic
7 minutes ago, DreamingMonster said:

@Admin isn't this a reason to get banned?:oprah:

the fame monster is her best album 

i was just joking 

it's a really great album

changed pop forever

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Pray4FameGa
4 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

People are placing way too much pressure on her to do her music a certain way. And once the album comes out fans are disappointed because of the expectations they imposed on her.

Mature? Creative types are scientifically proven to be immature. Timeless? You can’t innovate and be timeless. “Timeless” music is musically and artistically reductive and unambitious. Think anything that uses live instrumentation or is too sparse.

Let the woman do what she wants with her own music. LG6 is gonna be Techno, and it’s probably gonna be very representative of its time, like all her other albums are. It doesn’t mean it’s going to be bad. If you don’t like what you’re getting from her, use those ideas to become your own artist.

I don’t mean to sound bad but I completely disagree with everything you said.

The best albums ever made all walk the line of being timeless and innovative, as well as mature. They are still wild, provocative, fun records.

Thriller, Young Americans, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, Random Access Memories are some examples imo. 

A techno album if done right can still be incredibly timeless and mature. It’s not about genre. It’s about sound, lyrics, themes, taste level.

Archived