Heal Me vs The Cure

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

The Cure, when you're in an arena FILLED with love and screaming monsters singing every word in unison, there's no comparison.

When she was turning the microphone to the audience for the 'I will be right by your side' line. It was nearly tear jerking :cryga: 

pachinko
16 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Which is superior? :oprah:

Heal Me is by far superior. How dare you even ask this question. The Cure can seethe. :queenga:

pachinko
5 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

The revolutionary medical breakthrough, what else?

Omfg I cannot breathe. :air:

riotx

The cure. Love both but I cry listening to The cure, it's just so beautiful and emotional ♥

Glamourpuss
13 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Heal Me mainly because for some reason, The Cure didn't age well for me. Now it really does feel like a standalone single that wouldn't fit elsewhere in her discography (except maybe ASIB OST: The Re-Up :huntyga:) while Heal Me seems more timeless and less... forced to be commercial? Does anyone understand wtf I'm saying? :derpga:

I know what you're saying and I agree. Now when I hear The Cure I'm so over it. I actually recently thought to myself that I'm glad she never included it on an album. 

Heal Me is so much better. I haven't got sick of it since first hearing it but I got bored of The Cure a long time ago and that's unusual for a Gaga song. 

ChromeAngel

They're so different so it's impossible to choose! I would actually feel guilty (as if the songs would be personally offended)  I think they're best when I listen to them back to back. In that sense they work good together. 

LG7 time now

Heal Me, but both are actually very different from each other. Heal Me was a winter vibe whereas The Cure has a summer vibe

Archived