Gaga Daily Youtube
society

For 10th time in a row: Vienna best city to live in worldwide

Featured Posts

tomsches
Just now, RAMROD said:

Will I get beat up or sneered if I deep kissed my bae in Vienna's street in broad daylight? :sis:

Only if you're into it bb

River
Just now, tomsches said:

Last year you were fine with our nude areas next to the Danube river though... :trollga:

Sure I'm fine with that lol but it's still a compromise :laughga:

Like here in Costa Rica there's the nude beach and the gay nude hotel but it's 4 hours from me and I need to organize the weekend and stuff.. before I could just put on a swimbath and a towel, walk 2 minutes and I touch the sea.

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Mythos

It would be interesting to see what kind of criteria they use to rank this city. I live in Frankfurt, and i wouldn't call it one of the most liveable cities in the world, or even Germany, Munich i get tho, but i would put Berlin or Hamburg above Frankfurt.

tomsches
1 minute ago, Mythos said:

It would be interesting to see what kind of criteria they use to rank this city. I live in Frankfurt, and i wouldn't call it one of the most liveable cities in the world, or even Germany, Munich i get tho, but i would put Berlin or Hamburg above Frankfurt.

56 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Switzerland slaying :firega: not sure what they see in those places tho :ladyhaha: what is this based on

Mercer's take into account education, housing, the weather and the social and political climate. 

'Quality of living is determined by many factors, from access to public transport and traffic congestion levels, to the availability of housing and international schools, to a city's cultural scene,' Mercer said in a statement, without specifying how Vienna keeps edging out Zurich. Mercer says it looks at 39 factors grouped under 10 headings such as 'political and social environment' and 'recreation'.

• Thanks 1

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Only if you're into it bb

That means it's possible :diane:

Is no good cos we like to do one kiss selfie in each places we visited.

tenor.gif?itemid=9530682

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Si ♥ Vis ♥ Pacem ♥ Para ♥ Bellum ♥

Mythos
Just now, tomsches said:

Mercer's take into account education, housing, the weather and the social and political climate. 

'Quality of living is determined by many factors, from access to public transport and traffic congestion levels, to the availability of housing and international schools, to a city's cultural scene,' Mercer said in a statement, without specifying how Vienna keeps edging out Zurich. Mercer says it looks at 39 factors grouped under 10 headings such as 'political and social environment' and 'recreation'.

Hmm, that sounds like some buzzwords without meaning anything to me. 

NewYorkCity

Any place in Mediterranean coast is better based only on the weather, sunlight hours and temperature. Fight me :madge:

Deku

"availability of housing"

Auckland...

k sis :laughga:

Spoiler

Then again they said availability not affordability :shrug:

gag
51 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Last year you were fine with our nude areas next to the Danube river though... :trollga:

Not you posting the same thread every year :rip:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Thomas P

Vancouver is the only city from where I’m from, and I will never have enough money to live there. 

Bryoncé, Lorde, Rihanna, Arianna, SZA, and the list goes on

DelusionalGaga
1 hour ago, Mythos said:

Umm, lived in Munich before (grow up in Augsburg) and now i'm in Frankfurt :gayhat:

Ok slé but the rents are still supposedly crazy high :giveup:

Mythos
1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Ok slé but the rents are still supposedly crazy high :giveup:

I think they are know on the same level, which is just beyond stupid high, and i think it will even get worse in Frankfurt cause of Brexit.

tomsches
41 minutes ago, gag said:

Not you posting the same thread every year :rip:

It's what she deserves :vegas: