šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

AJayII or Anthony Fantano (theneedledrop) ?

Guest Blue Madonna

Who's your favourite YouTube music reviewer?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. The queen Miss Ajay or The Internet's Busiest Music Nerdā„¢ļø?

• AJayII
    • Deepthony Sightano

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

He also does a weekly Billboard Breakdown (in addition to reviews), which is super helpful in keeping up with the Billboard Hot 100.Ā :)

Was he the guy who was surprised Shallow went #1?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2School4Cool

My favorite music reaction channels are Ajayll, Tristan Parades, and Dylan Will Not Particicpate.

Ajayll is just fun and likeable and her reactions are so funny. Itā€™s hard to not like her when you watch her. Tristan Parades makes great videos because he not only gives his opinion, but as a vocal coach, he is very knowledgeable about what heā€™s talking about. He doesnā€™t just say ā€œthis song is good, it has a good beat,ā€ he gives good explanations while still being funny and entertaining. Dylan Will Not Participate was a great channel just because Dylan was truly new to all forms of pop music, so it was fun following his journey of discovering new forms of music. Even though that channel isnā€™t active anymore, his other channel, Dylan Is In Trouble, is still incredibly entertaining. He is overall one of my favorite YouTubers.Ā 

See The Best In Everyone

Smother Em Eh

Ajayll I like her personality and vibe better. TheNeedleDrop comes off as dull and kinda arrogant in a way.Ā 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Bizcochito
7 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

are you serious or is this part of that running joke :poot:

"gosh melon we understand that the album was bad but you didn't need to call him the N word pass so many times!!!"Ā :poot:

He was exposed a couple months agoĀ 

rumours
5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Was he the guy who was surprised Shallow went #1?

Iā€™m not sure. I know in Billboard Breakdown he called it being #1 a margins game (which it was), but I donā€™t think he was surprised.Ā 

I may be wrong though.Ā 

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Iā€™m not sure. I know in Billboard Breakdown he called it being #1 a margins game (which it was), but I donā€™t think he was surprised.Ā 

I may be wrong though.Ā 

Yes, it was him, I looked up his channel and it is. I remember watching the video where he did the breakdown when Shallow was #5 and he said he sees it falling down the charts and when the video where Shallow went #1,Ā I was like...Ā :ohwell:

Ā 

And he said a "well-deserved Oscar Win" too, so I stan him nowĀ :firega:

Sorcerer

AjayII and Fantano are technically incomparable since Fantano's are STRUCTURED REVIEWS while Ajay's are REACTIONS, so technically Ajay will give many facial expressions.

Ajay is very fun to watch tho. Her reactions are very unfiltered and real, unlike Fantano's hateful reviews. Theneedledrop's review of Shallow made me unsubscribe.

Matangi
6 minutes ago, Angelina Jolie said:

He was exposed a couple months agoĀ 

exposed of what?

tomsches

I HATE all sorts of reaction videos. They are all so fake. My vote goes to Fantano. I disagree with him a lot of times, but you can't deny that he has an immense knowledge about music and he sometimes also introduces me to new bands.Ā 

WildAmerican

Anthony Fantano. Reaction channels are a vapid, talentless and useless genre of YT videos.

AJAY >>>>>>>>

I just personally can't stand Anthony, he's just too contrived, negative and annoying. Ajay can be annoying as well but she always radiates positivity and her videos are much more fun. I do agree that Anthony's reviews have more substance than Ajay's but that often comes at the price of him soundingĀ snobbier.

headspin, happiness, DEĢ¤Ģ£AĢ¢ĢÆĶ”Ģ˜TĶĶ™Ģ—ĢŸĢ«HĶ”Ķ…Ģ—Ģ™

Archived