💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga giving Gucci sunglasses to a fan

Regina George

Featured Posts

Queen of leaving things behind, those were the days. Wished she lost her $400K engagement ring so I could’ve gave it back and got $100K. :hor:

Letmelivemylife

I don't think we realize how much she loves us ♥️ It was so easy for her to have a "typical" celeb/fan relationship with us but instead she took all of the lost and broken kids and gave them a place where they could authentically 100% be themselves. Deep down she needed us as much as we needed her and it's our "brokenness" that bonded us together. We're bonded for life ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

YourWhiskyMouth

The story isn’t so heartwarming after you learn he stole them from her stage and only returned them after he felt guilty once she blew up :selena:

Regina George
5 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

The story isn’t so heartwarming after you learn he stole them from her stage and only returned them after he felt guilty once she blew up :selena:

Wow awkward :sharon:

Widows Kiss
2 hours ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

nnn the exposé

AJRocketMan

Yeah, after learning the real story of those sunglasses I don’t think it’s very heartwarming at all. That guy was an ass for stealing one of her possessions. She cried for a week after they got stolen.

Archived