Apple Music
question

Does Lady Gaga still turn you on?

Featured Posts

Shadow

Greetings fans and monsters, 

I remember when I became a fan in 2009, I remember Lady Gaga oozed this sexiness and did a great job seducing her audience. So it was big part that attracted me in the first place along with that shocking performance at the 2009 VMAs and release of TFM and Bad Romance. It was all bold and sexy.  

However, in the last few years, I adore in her a more classy, respectful way and cheer her on as a great friend living out her dreams.

What about you? Does she attract and seduce you with her sexiness or do you adore her in a more classy admiration? 

Edited by Shadow
in bocca al lupo
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1

teawhore

0c7a668374e444869f00520adc5d09c5

ugh mommy

nyc
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 12
  • Love 2

Blue Madonna

hell yeah :pole:

gaga-double-combat-v6-.jpg

Edited by Blue Madonna
Lady Gaga ✽ Lana Del Rey ✽ Lorde ✽ Bleachers ✽ Tyler, The Creator ✽ Billie Eilish ✽ Kali Uchis ✽ A$AP Rocky ✽ BØRNS ✽ Frank Ocean
  • Like 1

Shadow
Just now, teawhore said:

0c7a668374e444869f00520adc5d09c5

ugh mommy

So I take it you see her as a mother figure and not atttacted to her in any way? 

She still seems sexy in a classy way like in that shot. She wears that dress nicely.

in bocca al lupo
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 5

Blue Madonna

OT: Kinda not really... she's been serving much more beauty and classiness, like you said, which has been a different sort of attraction to me. She's gorgeous rather than sexy if that makes sense :wub:

Lady Gaga ✽ Lana Del Rey ✽ Lorde ✽ Bleachers ✽ Tyler, The Creator ✽ Billie Eilish ✽ Kali Uchis ✽ A$AP Rocky ✽ BØRNS ✽ Frank Ocean
  • Like 4

teawhore
1 minute ago, Shadow said:

So I take it you see her as a mother figure and not atttacted to her in any way? 

She still seems sexy in a classy way like in that shot. She wears that dress nicely.

that's not what mommy means some of the time :)

nyc
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Gam

I wouldn't say she turned me on but I do recognise her sexiness and just how naturally beautiful she is, especially in the most recent years

:lolly:

I hope that you can see you are the greatest, greatest thing to me ❤
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1

ARTPOPSTER

I think she's extremely beautiful and classy, but I'm of a different persuasion. :pole:

• Like 4

Nuggets

Oh, well y'know, half of this fanbase is gay so :oops:

jk :poot:

I am my biggest fan
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Shadow
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

hell yeah :pole:

Cool, what attracts you the most about Gaga? To me she has a lovely face, extra lovely hips, and nice legs. MmmMmmm.... ;)

in bocca al lupo
  • Like 1

ChromeAngel

I've never thought of her In that way! I remember the first time I saw her pikachu In the Terry Richardson photo book and I flipped the page without even taking a second look :oops:

• LMAO 16

Shadow
3 minutes ago, teawhore said:

that's not what mommy means some of the time :)

Curious, does anyone here see Gaga as a cougar? :interestinga:

in bocca al lupo

Blue Madonna
5 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Cool, what attracts you the most about Gaga? To me she has a lovely face, extra lovely hips, and nice legs. MmmMmmm.... ;)

Her face is so beautiful :wub:

But just to clarify, she doesn't actually 'turn me on' :laughga:  I don't think I could think about her that way. 

Edited by Blue Madonna
  • Like 1