💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why redone produced songs aged so well ?

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Guest Anisko

I was listening to the whole gaga's discography today and I noticed that redone produced songs aged so well unlike other songs ... I wanna just know what's the secret in his production that made his songs stood the test of time ? 

rumours

I think it's that the RedOne songs aged like red wine.

Spoiler

:rockstar:Red Wine... OoooEEE GahGaaaauuuhhhhhh:rockstar:

Ladey Gaygay

Because he never made cheap sounding productions like what was popular at the time, sons that are made only for the time they are in age like milk

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

AlexanderMagno

I actually think his production and Zedd's age the worst :laughga:

Enzo

:triggered:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

RochestrMonstr

I wouldn’t say Money Honey or Paper Gangsta aged “well”. 

Ziggy

Well, the iconic ones haven’t aged because they’re iconic. The non-iconic ones...well...

Well just dance and poker face have unique melodies.. like really unique plus theyre simple. They also have some subtle backing vocals. And theyre just great songs. Reminds people of 80s synthpop. Bad Romance is a masterpiece like no else.. there are so many sounds there at one time and all in perfect harmony. And not just in those songs, the fame and the fame monster will be the most iconic gaga songs ever.. today only shallow will join them. BTW (album, most of the songs), ARTPOP and Joanne and the Cure haven't been so popular with the GP (just take the fact that this is her first number 1 in 8 years) because theyre too experimental or mainstream. The Cure is a great song but the GP wants something original yet a bit mainstream. And original yet a bit mainstream is actually The Fame, TFM and Shallow.

GagaMariaSpears
2 minutes ago, jujubaruda said:

Because time is an illusion.

You could say it's a perfect illusion :teehee:

Guest Anisko
19 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

I wouldn’t say Money Honey or Paper Gangsta aged “well”. 

At least he still have more "aged well" songs than anyother produced worked with gaga :trollga:

Archived