Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Here's why Leaving Neverland is a lie

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

The more I research the topic, the more inconsistencies I find.

So this guy who now claims Michael Jackson abused him testified two times under oath that he didn't, the last time when he was 27 years or so. And after Jackson passed away, he volunteered to participate in the VMAs tribute for him (dancing with Janet Jackson). And he even wore his gloves.

What I don't understand, is how can you "love" your abuser so much at the age of 31? I mean you're mature enough to realize that it was sexual abuse and that it's wrong. I can understand people staying silent and keeping stories secret. But this guy was supposedly idolizing and praising his sexual abuser when he was 31? It just doesn't make sense to me. And the media isn't mentioning any of these facts. How did he make sense of the sexual abuse only after he got into a conflict with MJ's Estate when they wouldn't let him go back to Cirque Du Soleil MJ's show?

Michael is definitely a wierd disturbed guy. But he is not a pedophile/rapist. He believed he was a child and was telling everyone that he was a child and his best friends are children because they're innocent and don't want anything from him unlike the rest. But unfortunately, he became the victim of his own mental instability as the world simply failed to understand his mentality and used that as moneygrab with sexual abuse accusations etc...

On the topic of Michael Jackson, I really encourage you to research before believing ANYTHING you read. Those "facts" you see posted here and there are mostly inaccurate. We unfortunately live in an age where "sexual abuse allegations" are required to be believed on the face of them, even if all the facts say otherwise. That shouldn't be the new standard.

Here's a video that debunks this guy's lies

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antoni

All of your points are addressed in the documentary and this thread makes me physically ill. If you don't want to watch the four hour film, watch the one hour interview with Oprah

My name isn't Timmers

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

What I don't understand, is how can you "love" your abuser so much at the age of 31? I mean you're mature enough to realize that it was sexual abuse and that it's wrong. I can understand people staying silent and keeping stories secret. But this guy was supposedly idolizing and praising his sexual abuser when he was 31?

If this is your whole argument, you're wrong.

Trauma manifests itself in weird and complex ways and just because you don't understand it doesn't make it wrong. This is possible. Unless you're a psychologist, you can't claim to "debunk" this.

Gaga was in her twenties when she didn't even "know" or realize her experience as a rape. She put that label on it later on.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, Timmers said:

All of your points are addressed in the documentary and this thread makes me physically ill. If you don't want to watch the four hour film, watch the one hour interview with Oprah

How was it addressed?

How can you participate in the VMA tribute of your "sexual abuser" after he PASSED AWAY. You have nothing left to gain from him anymore. So can you please explain to me?

Chickens in Malibu
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Gaga was in her twenties when she didn't even "know" or realize her experience as a rape. She put that label on it later on.

I don't think Gaga ever said she didn't know it was rape? She said she kept secret. Gaga isn't even still around the person and didn't praise him.

So please don't compare Gaga's experience to a crook.

Yeah, everyone believes it's a lie because MJ is the king of pop. Sure thing. That's why everyone was afraid to come out in the first place. Y'all stoned R Kelly, you should do the same with MJ. You should be ashamed of yourselves for accusing people that went through traumatic experiences of lying.

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

I don't think Gaga ever said she didn't know it was rape? She said she kept secret. Gaga isn't even still around the person and didn't praise him. 

So please don't compare Gaga's experience to a crook.

She said she didn't even realize that the whole thing was actually rape until years later. Please look it up. I am not going to argue further with you.

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, derpmonster said:

She said she didn't even realize that the whole thing was actually rape until years later. Please look it up. I am not going to argue further with you.

No, here's what she said:

"I didn't tell anyone for, I think, seven years. I didn't know how to think about it. I didn't know how to accept it. I didn't know how not to blame myself, or think it was my fault. It was something that really changed my life. It changed who I was completely. It changed my body, it changed my thoughts."

Chickens in Malibu
1 minute ago, Evolve said:

Yeah, everyone believes it's a lie because MJ is the king of pop. Sure thing. That's why everyone was afraid to come out in the first place. Y'all stoned R Kelly, you should do the same with MJ. You should be ashamed of yourselves for accusing people that went through traumatic experiences of lying.

The facts in R Kelly's case point to guilt. The facts in Michael Jackson's case only point to testimonies from people who previously testified under oath that he did not abuse them, and only changed their mind after he passed away and filed a lawsuit for money.

I'm sorry, but if someone traumatized me, the least I can do while i'm an adult is to keep their distance, not stick up for them, and even participate in their VMA tribute after they pass away.

Give me a break. I'm not going to believe anyone who claims "sexual abuse/trauma" when the facts don't add up. We'll be leaving in a dangerous world if that becomes the standard. And if you think it's okay, you never know when you're next and someone accuses you and you'll lose all of your life as a result.

derpmonster

"It happens every day. It's really scary and it's sad. It didn't affect me as much right after as it did about four or five years later. It hit me so hard. I was so traumatised by it that I was like, 'Just keep going.' Because I just had to get out of there... I wasn't even willing to admit that anything had even happened."

RichAssPiss
16 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

What I don't understand, is how can you "love" your abuser so much at the age of 31?

You demonstrate absolutely no compassion nor understanding of sexual trauma. People who have been sexually abused are often groomed to love their abusers. They think of them as family, sometimes they literally are family. It can take years into adulthood to accept that you were abused, even longer to speak out or confront your abuser. There are many cases like this. This is why there is activism to overturn statutes of limitation on rape and sexual abuse, especially of minors. Many people do not immediately report, and need years of counseling before they can come forward.

Antoni
17 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

How was it addressed?

How can you participate in the VMA tribute of your "sexual abuser" after he PASSED AWAY. You have nothing left to gain from him anymore. So can you please explain to me?

When I was being molested, I didn't know it was abuse. I STILL, 20 years later, have a hard time processing my sexual relationship at 6 years old as abuse. Child molestation is not a violent experience most of the time. It is a very personal experience where someone important in your life tells you "I want to show you this, and I want to do it with you, because you are special compared to everyone else." It's called grooming.

And that's what Michael did to his victims. Wade, the dancer, testified against Michael's accusers because he didn't think Michael could do anything bad to anyone. He was his best friend, a father figure, and a lover. But at ages 7-14, when he was being molested, he didn't know any of that. He just saw Michael as a god and the center of the universe. Michael told him he loved him and that he was the best part of his life. He didn't realize that he had been abused until he had a son of his own years after Michael died and started imagining someone treating his son the way Michael had treated him. And even now, years after telling someone for the first time that it happened and after speaking out publicly, he still loves Michael. 

My abuser wasn't an abuser. He was my babysitter's son, the oldest kid in the house, and if he wanted to be my friend then I was more important than the other kids. What we did made me special. He told me it was our secret and that you only do it with friends you really love. 

It is very hard to talk about this, but I believe you can understand and aren't just here as a closed minded Michael fanatic. This is the last I will exert the mental stress to defend these men or share my own experiences in this thread. Thank you. 

My name isn't Timmers

RichAssPiss
20 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

What I don't understand, is how can you "love" your abuser so much at the age of 31?

You demonstrate absolutely no compassion nor understanding of sexual trauma. People who have been sexually abused are often groomed to love their abusers. They think of them as family, sometimes they literally are family. It can take years into adulthood to accept that you were abused, even longer to speak out or confront your abuser. There are many cases like this. This is why there is activism to overturn statutes of limitation on rape and sexual abuse, especially of minors. Many people do not immediately report, and need years of counseling before they can come forward.

18 minutes ago, Evolve said:

Just answer one thing, what if he is in fact lying and made everything up? What if I dont like you, I decide to accuse you of sexual abuse to ruin your life or to get money from you?

River

When my uncle raped me, I was 11, I was scared of him, to hear his voice, everything and before I told about it, I had to see him many times and I always shivered, I was always scared and disgusted by the way he looked at me, by the way he acted like nothing happened and we are still friends.. this sexual trauma at young age changed me and defined my future..

So we are all victims and we all processed and dealt with it differently, so please don't make assumptions.

We will never know what really happened, I'm just gonna say that the ones to blame are the adults who didn't put boundaries into this, their parents and MJ, at the end those guys where used as tools to fulfill the needs of the adults, the need of money and support for the parents and the need of being young and loved of MJ.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived