Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna's New Music Coming Really Soon?

Borislshere

Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess
1 hour ago, roomdivide said:

Great to see Madonna still plucking her black people for her own success and tossing them back where they came once she's done. She's been doing it since Vogue.

Whatever Madonna is actually one of the only icons left and she deserves her place she doesn’t use people she makes each era a new painting 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

My friend was at the filming! Political and controversy I’m hearing.

RAMROD

Apparently Madonna is filming her new music video. And this info was leaked because of drama caused by one of the RuGurls who was contacted to be in the MV 

Are y'all ready? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Honestly anyone who I can trust who can still make good music I'll be in for! Can't wait to hear this :laughga:

MaybeKermit

Trinity also got out of the Hater's Roast to support Monét's decision.

I wonder what the mv will be like :excited2: btw why Monét from all the other queens :/ ugh

Detox is such a Madge fan, I hope she will also be included...

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Trinity also got out of the Hater's Roast to support Monét's decision.

I wonder what the mv will be like :excited2: btw why Monét from all the other queens :/ ugh

Detox is such a Madge fan, I hope she will also be included...

Oh wow, looks like it will be pretty drag filled? I hope Detox will be contacted too. I suppose it is because Trunity and Monet are current reigning from AS season

I would like to see it 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Gam said:

I would like to see it 

Hope it is cool (like Miley's Dooo It at VMA) than cringe (KP at SNL LOLOLOL). It can go both ways when drag queens are involved.

That J

She filmed a music video over a 3 day span and it utilized a theater in some way. On the marquee were the words "We Need To Wake Up." 

I also read the song is very good, a better Madonna vibe than it's been in awhile and to expect an old school reinvention. Rumor also has it the new single may have some disco inflections. 

All will be revealed soon enough! 

Edit to add* I'm not sure if the video is complete yet. Signs seem to point to a single release around April/May and album release around June/July.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Zander

From someone that was at the video shoot that posted on instagram they said the video will be political and controversial :shrug:

RAMROD
1 minute ago, XanderC said:

From someone that was at the video shoot that posted on instagram they said the video will be political and controversial :shrug:

I hope it will serve fashion too :diane:

That J
Just now, XanderC said:

I heard the same and then I heard it's not political in the sense we may be thinking. So what is the truth? Lol

Honestly, her entire career has been political and controversial so I'm not surprised. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

RAMROD

Inb4 it is song that attack the MAGA crowds :udidnt:

whore

Honestly I’m not mad at the drag queen, if Madonna wanted me in her video, I would call into work sick :vegas: How can the crew kick them out omg they all know they would do the same damn thing :stalkga:

Archived