charts

Early predictions: Shallow #2

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea

I can't believe this song has literally stayed at #1 on the itunes charts for so many weeks, yet it hasn't reached #1 on BB. 

Streaming really killed music. How are streams more powerful than sales? 

Married the Night

Y’all need to post the performance on Facebook. Say that there are people who say the dress is brown. Ask people to replay it and post their options on the color. That’s what I did. 

little legend
17 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

I can't believe this song has literally stayed at #1 on the itunes charts for so many weeks, yet it hasn't reached #1 on BB. 

Shallow is doing very good on streaming 

You should blame the radio for Shallow not hitting #1. If Shallow has just decent airplay it would have been #1 100%

glagerfeld
44 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Y’all need to buy :neyde: There are two versions on iTunes. Get your ass over there and buy both if you haven’t :neyde: Get a spare phone and have it stream Shallow (Radio Edit) and the standard version on repeat at a low volume :neyde: Buy it on Amazon :neyde: Buy it on Google Play :neyde: Do everything you can :neyde: Get 7 **** Rings off #1 :neyde:

I just did the low volume thing at work :)

gypsy101
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

I mean they should just release the autotuned trailer version...

those vocals are so much better than the version we have :trollga:

ShockPop

Shallow literally has every other accolade, it NEEDS number one. Discount it tomorrow and pay celebrities to tweet it.

Economy
35 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

This is especially popular with slightly older adults hence HAC playing it way more than pop radio...

Older adults are more likely to still use iTunes hence a better sales performance in relation to streaming (even tho streams have been decent too the real problem for the hot 100 is that radio play is low)

And a sale still counts way more than a stream. The reason streams end up counting more for the chart is because so few ppl still buy music in relation to how many stream

Also tbh I find streaming more accurate than sales anyway

malazam
23 minutes ago, FalsePromise said:

D0XXNvAXQAASH_M.jpg:large

HIDE THIS

HIDE IT NOW

ee can’t rest, fake predictions starting now for #5 do something 

another shot before we kiss the other side

Biden Harris 2024

I just heard Shallow on the radio here in Albuquerque, NM USA. I only heard it one other time when it came out. Hopefully they are pushing radio some :applause:

Archived