Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Ended war.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Ronk said:

:heart:   I am so moved by how you, @Sister, spread happiness and love.  I hope you get to meet Gaga someday.  You would have a lot to talk about.

aww You are too sweet and good to me :hug::pawsup::kiss:

even my Mom made an official announcement to me on this subject directly as I woke up, us Little Monster Madonna Diehards can breathe again. lol :legend:

It's a little Christmas~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

ChromaticaPunk

Imagine tell Gaga before she was famous she will be holding an Oscar while taking a picture with Madonna :saladga:

Sorry but babies : Madonna doesn't look evil. She's a bit stretched by botox that's her choice. Not judging end of the story.

hello hello baby.

PopThatArt

Not to be catty but Madonna is doing it for the sake of Madonna's career. She knows she has to do something to get sales for her next album. And if it means supporting Lady Gaga, she's going to do it. 

Go see A Star is Born

doppelganger

Fact : Madonna isn’t stupid. She knows what she’s doing. 

Fact : Neither is Gaga. She knows the “feud” brings additional attention to her Oscar win. She’s not the gullible little girl we all think she is :firega:

Uniquecorn

No no no no no no no! :duck:

Do you know that feeling when you're pooping then someone walks in and it breaks all the peristalsis and pooping emotions? That's what I feel! :wtfga:

Archived