Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody James
8 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Scarlet DESERVED  to be top and win the challenge :triggered:

And IMO the bottom two was rigged in favor of Oprah! Justice for the robbed Queen.

PlastiscGuy
Just now, Cody James said:

And IMO the bottom two was rigged in favor of Oprah! Justice for the robbed Queen.

RPDR is getting WAY too politically correct, the double crowning  on AS4 and Silky getting saved week after week... that's bullshit, mama. 

PG.

Letmelivemylife
On March 9, 2019 at 4:32 AM, RahrahWitch said:

Okay so far my Top Four are Plastique, Vanjie, Brooklyn and Yvie.

How about you guys?

Yvie is definately my top choice. Drag Race needs another "freak" to win. Sharon Needles can't be the only one lol ♥️ 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
4 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

RPDR is getting WAY too politically correct, the double crowning  on AS4 and Silky getting saved week after week... that's bullshit, mama. 

Exactly. I find it ironic that drag race has taken something that was never intended to have a "rule book" and made it sanitized and politically correct. Drag Race can have a queen named after a dirty drug act (Sharon Needles) but Manila wanting to wear a period dress to celebrate her female fans was too offensive? 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

aaron l
38 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Scarlet DESERVED  to be top and win the challenge :triggered:

I was pressed that she wasn't in the top 3 after seeing her final look. Nor did I understand the win we got, the mummy wasn't slutty at all, the witch look was cute I guess, & the final look really didn't give me monster.

aaron l

I love Vanjie, but her runways are having me yawn. The corset silhouette to the deep covered in glitter chest cut silhouette.

I was fine with Shuga or Ariel going home, but truthfully Ariel is one of the most bland queens I've seen enter the competition. With that being said, she is beautiful, but not cut out for Drag Race. Which can totally be okay.

Brooke’s en pointe mummy was STUNNING.

Scarlet was my favourite; it’s beyond me how she was just safe. F*ck production storylines.

Silky was the worst by far. Her being safe and winning last week’s challenge over better performances prove that she is a production favourite.

Also, very happy to see Nina get her design challenge redemption. She could’ve been top 4 or top 3.

Although, my gay ass is pressed there was not a single Gaga reference in a challenge literally called the Monster Ball. :poot:

Borislshere
9 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

What does silky being saved have to do with political correctness? or the double crowning? 

Borislshere

Also off topic but Shangela is one of the most successful queens from this show. Being in an Oscar nominated film with Gaga and Bradley Cooper. Performing for Beyonce last night and getting a standing ovation from Beyonce and Jay-z.

Batwings

At this point, I'm calling the top 4:

Yvie Oddly

Scarlet Envy

Brooke Lynne Hytes

Miss Vanjie OR Nina West

I was rooting so hard for Silky before the show because she's from Mississippi where I live, but she has just gotten on my nerves so much, and in this challenge, all of her looks were way too pretty/cutesy/sweet to meet the challenge requirements. I just need to see more from her than I'M A REALLY LOUD PAGEANT QUEEN.

Also, how do I get in the middle of a Brooke Lynne and Vanjie sandwich?  :gayhat:

Supersonic
27 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

What does silky being saved have to do with political correctness? or the double crowning? 

Not to throw shade, but isn't it funny that.... two black queens winning is considered "political correctness"? There's always this passive-aggressive sentiment of "those are affirmative action queens, if they weren't black they wouldn't be on the show period" when a lot of the overall Drag Race queens wouldn't have made it on the show if they weren't white & mediocre, but hailed as the next new thing.

Archived