💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Frederic Aspiras: "Gaga lives in her art"

OMonster

Featured Posts

Suspiria
15 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

you are cherry-picking examples and who knows how much Freddy did those days or if Gaga just wanted to play it easy.

Not every single day is designed to be a masterpiece.

I think those are a pretty good representation of her casual hair looks from 2016 forward, no?

8 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I just gotta say about the roots thing, you can't keep your roots 100% bleached 100% of the time because it will fry your hair. You have to let your hair rest for a few weeks between bleachings. 

That's what wigs are for;) but she kept her roots pretty perfect during 2015/AHS era anyway. Plus Xtina and Gwen Stefani always manage to keep theirs looking clean... and if she doesn't like maintaining why doesn't she just go back to brown?

Bradley
4 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Artists really do talk a lot of junk:ladyhaha: Seriously, it took "months of planning" to come up with this hair?

lady-gaga10.jpg

He is definitely very talented, especially as a wig maker. Like 90% of his 2009-2015 wigs were incredible. But since Joanne her hair has looked consistently awful, and I don't know how he can say with a straight face that he spends months working on these frazzled granny buns with badly maintained roots.

Joanne World Tour's hair was flawless.

And hundreds of millions of people whi watched the Superbowl halftime show didn't say anything about the hair. The only topic of conversation was her belly. Maybe you are being picky?

Also Coachella and AMA's hairstyles were also among the best.

Suspiria
20 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

Joanne World Tour's hair was flawless.

And hundreds of millions of people whi watched the Superbowl halftime show didn't say anything about the hair. The only topic of conversation was her belly. Maybe you are being picky?

Also Coachella and AMA's hairstyles were also among the best.

I'm definitely being picky. I'm a stan lol.

All those hairstyles were great yes (the curly AMAs wig was one of my favourites ever) - but those were all the few times she's worn wigs in the past few years;) As I said, Freddie is great at making wigs. But he just very rarely seems to do anything nice with her natural hair.

ImTired
5 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Artists really do talk a lot of junk:ladyhaha: Seriously, it took "months of planning" to come up with this hair?

lady-gaga10.jpg

He is definitely very talented, especially as a wig maker. Like 90% of his 2009-2015 wigs were incredible. But since Joanne her hair has looked consistently awful, and I don't know how he can say with a straight face that he spends months working on these frazzled granny buns with badly maintained roots.

SCREAMING!  Gurl. You snapped. It's just hair. :ladyhaha:

Bradley
37 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I'm definitely being picky. I'm a stan lol.

All those hairstyles were great yes (the curly AMAs wig was one of my favourites ever) - but those were all the few times she's worn wigs in the past few years;) As I said, Freddie is great at making wigs. But he just very rarely seems to do anything nice with her natural hair.

I actually don't think it's as bad as you say. Maybe you picked a bad pic? It looked okay throughout the performance.

04-lady-gaga-super-bowl-feb-2017-billboa

GettyImages-633951774.jpg

GettyImages-633950844.jpg

5 hours ago, Suspiria said:

I think those are a pretty good representation of her casual hair looks from 2016 forward, no?

That's what wigs are for;) but she kept her roots pretty perfect during 2015/AHS era anyway. Plus Xtina and Gwen Stefani always manage to keep theirs looking clean... and if she doesn't like maintaining why doesn't she just go back to brown?

Nope. Those are the worst representations of her casual hair. When she was in New York in 2018, the hair was flawless. The series of #HausEditorial photos were flawless. Her promo tour for Joanne in Europe served flawless looks. 

GhettoFabulous
6 hours ago, Suspiria said:

lady-gaga10.jpg

:air:EXACTLY 

giskardsb
17 hours ago, Suspiria said:

except her dark roots looked great at the Grammys.  Sometimes it's an aesthetic choice.   There is no hairstyle law being broken here.

Cardi-B-Lady-Gaga-walk-the-Grammy-red-ca

Archived