Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna invites Gaga to her Oscar party

mariomania1234

Featured Posts

That J

Oh look the mean old hag invited Gaga. 

Can we relax now?  Lol

Madonna has ZERO issue with Gaga. It's a fan war nothing else. Hopefully both sides move forward. Cheers to the music!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

Madonna did invite Gaga to sing Born This Way during a stop on the tour where she did the mash up...Gaga declined. 

I have no doubt Gaga will make an appearance. It goes to show how bitter Madonna ISNT. Let the ladies cheer each other on!  

Biden Harris 2024

Uggh, that is disgusting !!! The nerve of someone not famous dare attend one of those parties :lmao:

That J

I cant BELIEVE it's almost Oscar time! 

This forum is gonna blow UP. 

Varo Yan

It will be good if Madonna give the Oscar to Lady Gaga  and say ''here is the new queen of pop music";

they are hugging each other and all fans are happy ))

LostBoyfriend
45 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I hope Gaga doesn’t go. I don’t want her to be like all those other celebrities. 🙄 I miss her anti-Hollywood/celebrity attitude of the Classic Gaga years.

She got a taste of it and I don't think it will stop until she ages and sees again how irrelevant and stuck up are these celebrities environments

3 minutes ago, Indeciso said:

She got a taste of it and I don't think it will stop until she ages and sees again how irrelevant and stuck up are these celebrities environments

She may live in California and go to celebrity events, but that doesn’t mean she’s still not the same girl from NYC. She still has the same friends she did back then too.

Schizophonic

i would be careful with eating and drinking something from madonnas team right after winning an oscar

Schwerk

She'll never make it, she'll be stuck at the Governor's Ball waiting for all her Oscar's to be engraved :classy:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

lady-gaga-madonna-katy-perry-breaking-he 

Part 2 is coming, who will replace katy tho? :poot: 

this just made me realize that what i hate about katy's haircut is not the length but the color. she looks so pretty here.

chaeri pls

Archived