💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS reconfirms Gaga changed direction on LG6

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Good. I trust Sophie and her vision, I really really hope that whatever Bloodpop, Boys Noise and thw others have worked on gets release.

underneath the pine

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald

:giveup: At least Paul confirmed he has an album release soon... so we'll be guaranteed to have bops from someone coming :gum:

Just trying to think positive so I can be prepared for disappointing news about Woo Woo Country Album, Act III:lmao:

monketsharona

I don't see Lady Gaga doing another country influenced album. Honestly Lady Gaga never made twice the same so it's kind of a sure thing that LG6 will be exploring new fields

thierryrreiht

One thing to think about, is that if DJWS was last involved in 2017 (his Happy New Year 2018 was the mention of ARTPOP’s little sister), and BoysNoize, Baseck, SOPHIE, and Bloodpop came in in 2018, there is still hope for new music soon.

Remember: Joanne started in early 2016, and we got Perfect Illusion in September of that SAME YEAR.

So all is not lost my friends!

*rejoice*

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

Hopefully her whole work le*ks:madge:

Well we re already still waiting for those LG5 RedOne songs to leak 

giphy.gif

vertigostick

Good. Tbh, her latest offerings with DJWS (The Cure, the pop songs he worked on on ASIB) were cute, but not the massive bops she‘s capable of.

She needs a fresh, new sound. Not an ARTPOP re-hash.

:applause:

ChicaSkas

:deadbanana: :sara:

djws love

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
27 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Can someone please ask him if she’ll feature on his album. 

:creepflop:

If that happens, it would be just the kind of oomph his album would need to catapult it. In my humble opinion. Giving just a smidge of boost to his album. IDK I hope so.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, Rifek said:

Joanne's little sister is coming sistrens

giphy.gif

Yep. That's what I came here to write.

giphy.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived