Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Did Bradley end TayGa?

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk
Just now, Eggsy said:

I just find it disrespectful in general.. Not targeting you hun.. I know its out there for everyone.. Just imagine millions of people speculating and discussing your private life.. Being a super star your private life is public.. but sometimes its not because you wish it to be so... Really im not trying to come at you or anyone else.. I just hope shes ok, and is ignoring all the mess in the tabloids and online. 

No I totally understand where you're coming from, but my perspective is, she has chosen to put all of this information out into the open. Most, if not all of the information I cited came right from Gaga herself (either through instagram, interviews, or her own work), If you are ready to put your life out there, you should be ready for people to have their own interpretations of it. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
2 minutes ago, edgeofglory1 said:

The timing doesn't work

What timing? Can you elaborate? :vegas:

This actually makes sense tho

tenor.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

First off, respect for the investigation work :vegas: 

But I think mostly no. I've always sort of had the impression that Taylor was kind of dragging his feet about actually getting married and Gaga got fed up with waiting. I have no evidence of course... just a feeling. I remember a red carpet interview where the person asked about wedding plans and T and G sort of looked at each other and Taylor sort of laughed and said 'she's looking at me for an answer' kind of thing, and they all laughed it off and it wasn't awkward, but I did remember it later. 

And just other things Gaga said in 5 foot 2, like needing to grow together in relationships, and her talking about wanting to grow up and become a woman. I just had the impression that she was really ready to take that step and settle down, and maybe he wasn't?

ANYWAY :wtfga:

But ending a 5-year relationship is surely multi-faceted, and maybe there was some jealousy or insecurity on his part that didn't help things. Especially since they were essentially long distance, which is never easy.   

PunkTheFunk
25 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

This is really interesting and well thought out. I have been wondering these things myself so thanks for doing the work and sharing it.

What comes to mind right now which I feel might be another puzzle piece is a specific comment Taylor made about the movie. Does anyone remember. He said something about if people only knew what went into it or something. I can't remember. Can someone else find it? It might be nothing but I remember thinking it was weird at the time. 

This one?

If I had to lean towards a theory, i'd lean towards that one. I'm not implying anything either but your breakdown makes a whole lotta more sense than some sort of long distance complicated scheduling conflict thing. Besides, like you said, we're not beating around the bush here, we're just trying to make some sense of it all. In the end, we all care for her deeply and that's the bottom line.

PunkTheFunk
5 minutes ago, LaLa said:

First off, respect for the investigation work :vegas: 

But I think mostly no. I've always sort of had the impression that Taylor was kind of dragging his feet about actually getting married and Gaga got fed up with waiting. I have no evidence of course... just a feeling. I remember a red carpet interview where the person asked about wedding plans and T and G sort of looked at each other and Taylor sort of laughed and said 'she's looking at me for an answer' kind of thing, and they all laughed it off and it wasn't awkward, but I did remember it later. 

And just other things Gaga said in 5 foot 2, like needing to grow together in relationships, and her talking about wanting to grow up and become a woman. I just had the impression that she was really ready to take that step and settle down, and maybe he wasn't?

ANYWAY :wtfga:

But ending a 5-year relationship is surely multi-faceted, and maybe there was some jealousy or insecurity on his part that didn't help things. Especially since they were essentially long distance, which is never easy.   

Yes, I completely agree that there could have been underlying issues in the relationship. Perhaps this incident was the straw that broke the camels back.

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

DzGCQeFUUAAIp8_.jpg

pntBJG1ug

Uggh maybe it was more than Taylor just being unsupportive. Trash. All trash. Even Bradley. I don't know what to think anymore. 

⚯͛

Glamourpuss
10 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

This one?

No. :oprah:

I've been trying to find it. It went something like this...

Proud of Gaga for her film role, she worked really hard to get, if people only knew what went into getting that role.

And then he said something cryptic at the end along the lines of "time will tell" or something. And I remember commenting on the thread saying "what does that mean?" But I can't find it now. 

That's the gist of it anyway. I can't remember his exacts words and I could be wrong but that's the impression I got from what he said.

It would be funny if someone found it and I was way wrong. :ladyhaha: 

PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, calmar said:

April 14, 2016 is also the 104th anniversary of the Titanic sinking.

calmar
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

It looks like that's the night the tayga shippers... got wet feet. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

GypsyBabe
6 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Proud of Gaga for her film role, she worked really hard to get, if people only knew what went into getting that role.

And then he said something cryptic at the end along the lines of "time will tell" or something. 

:air: 

⚯͛

Archived