💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Please listen to my new song and give opinions

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess
29 minutes ago, brucee said:

Your voice is beautiful but sometimes it's out of tune and maybe needs more treatment to fit the instrumental. Then i would put more strengh into the chorus maybe by adding harmonic vocals or singing higher. With your belly, not the throat. Any way It's not a problem for me to enjoy the song and the work, that was great.

it's instantly catchy. I'm singing the 'wasn't there a second'. I really think it's a good song. I can hear Gaga singing it. Or Cher. 

Awe Tysm and I will definitely take your critique into my work to improve I really appreciate that :D 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

It's ok for a fan-made, but if this is serious, gurl. The production is very bad and cheap and it sounds like singing on an old skype mic. I like the instrumental, it sounds like Beautiful Dirty Rich! :firega:

ImpossiblePrincess
29 minutes ago, chipz said:

It's ok for a fan-made, but if this is serious, gurl. The production is very bad and cheap and it sounds like singing on an old skype mic. I like the instrumental, it sounds like Beautiful Dirty Rich! :firega:

Nnnn ok

1. It isn’t gonna sound like gaga when I don’t have the biggest budget 

2. Its a professional mic so idk how u think it sound like a Skype mic sis

and ty for saying the instrumental sounds like bdr 

9 minutes ago, Franchesca said:

2. Its a professional mic so idk how u think it sound like a Skype mic sis

I don't agree with how that other user worded it, but he's kind of right on this. It's worth noting that you could spend $1000 on a microphone and still have your vocal sound amateur if you don't mix properly. Whereas you could have a microphone that costs like $100, mix it well, and make it sound far superior than the expensive and "professional" mic.

It doesn't sound like the vocals have been mixed at all - it's totally dry. Depending on whatever software you use it might be worth looking into how you can use things like compression, EQ and reverb to mix your vocal in a more professional sounding way. It will increase your songs tenfold.

So I would advise you to not just rely on professional equipment - learn how to make best use of it, otherwise you may as well just be using the built in mic on your computer.

ImpossiblePrincess
34 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Wasn't there a secondddd :music:

Yass ty 

ImpossiblePrincess
1 hour ago, DitaDolla said:

Nnnn it's not working on youtube as well for me:cryga:

I actually am going to ****ing riot at routenote 

myluis617

I hope you did not have to pay for this... It's a good start for a demo, keep working on your craft. I think you have potential you just have to continue learning more about music. I think your voice is blurred by the instrumental my ears are digging to hear what you are saying. I make music as well but I don't release any of it because mine sometimes sounds like this and I want to give myself more time to perfect the songs I have. In no way am I discouraging you from making music, keep learning and keep practicing making songs over time you will find your formula and perfect the art of song creation.

Archived