💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The GP don't want CrazyGa back

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

JevyDuty

Unpopular Opinion: I don't care what the GP wants from her. I'd LOVE  to have CrazyGa back. She already gave them what they wanted after they dropped her. She owes them nothing.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CannaeDrive
15 minutes ago, miguelxgaga said:

I think it’ll be ReggaeGa :ladyhaha:

Now, I need her in my life :flutter:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

3 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

and she can still be "Gaga" while remaining classy/lowkey :

hbz-lady-gaga-tour-gettyimages-828995556 

GettyImages-634976362.jpg 

tumblr_os4fmcpz4U1wnhn3vo1_400.jpg

lady-gaga-0.jpg?width=1000&height=614&fi 

As fabulous as these looks and outfits are, almost every other huge artist nowadays is wearing them. Even Kim K and Kylie are wearing high fashion/couture. It was Gaga taking it a step further that elevated her from the rest and made her so interesting/fun/fashion icon very early into her career. Her ‘toning it down’ and ‘finding a balance’ means blending in with the rest. I personally think she attaches the memories of all those looks and years to negative moments which is why she can’t go back to it fully.

She’s still serving looks, art, and iconic moment but since we’re talking ‘crazy’ we haven’t seen it yet (although I miss it). Crazy isn’t toned down. 

19 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

Unpopular Opinion: I don't care what the GP wants from her. I'd LOVE  to have CrazyGa back. She already gave them what they wanted after they dropped her. She owes them nothing.

The big problem here is it seems it’s Gaga who’s going out of her way to appear ‘normal’ by their standards. The speeches the dramatic kindness and frozen smiles and toned down outfits. She went as far as to call everyday her ‘Halloween’ so she won’t dress up on that night...she literally called her outfits Halloween looks. If that isn’t pandering I don’t know what is. In a way it’s disappointed because (in my opinion) her obsession with being accepted by the GP took away the fiery spirit that really built her incredible and HUGE fan base. 

AndiGaga

She is not 22 anymore. She will be CrazyGa again, but one in the age of 33. More grown up. No more stuff like meat dresses but crazy and creative works ♡

The more I think about the Grammy performance, the more I think she was just giving a different look to the Oscar voters. Of course, I do not know when the voting closes (closed.) But it was like: Folks, I am so completely different than Ally,  - my role as Ally was the performance of the year.   This is a theme she has repeated over and over on the awards circuit. Also, I have to say on repeated viewings, I loved the Grammy performance. If that is CrazyGa, bring it on!

Watch As I Dive In

Economy

I think it's possible they may accept some degree of edginess back but let's be totally honest here...

Her performance at the Grammys was fine vocal wise, music rendition wise and even dress wise

But the way she was moving was super awkard and cringey. I can't with that badly done head bopping and hair wipping.

I know most of u would prefer to blame the GP still not being ready for crazyga again but whether that's a factor as well or not...

Accept that there was aspects of the performance that were just badly done. I felt like I was whatching a novice trying to learn rock...

That's why many ppl didn't like it. Of my friends and my wife who also saw the Grammys it wasn't her dress or rendition they complained about. They also found her movements awkard as F*ck

OliverDaniels
3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

They just forgot about her. They got used to the tamed down image.

In fact, I believe that if she becomes "crazy" again for the next era, people will embrace it. Back then, she was a very polarizing celebrity and everyone thought it was a gimmick + they got tired of it. Now, she's been lacking that side for years and people are more than aware of her raw talent and she is generally loved by the public, they will love it.

Again, people love her now, they won't just switch on her just because she has shotgun heels or a telephone hat or whatever :vegas:

I think she could and should go back to 2014 CrazyGa. Like when she was wearing more toned down things like when she wore here floor length white wigs đŸ€·â€â™‚ïž

A Hybrid
4 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

Iï»ż dï»żon't think she's as popular among gays/teens.ï»ż..ï»ż

Yes, we’re actually 40-year-old lesbians. You got us. Move along people.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Lord Temptation
6 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Yes, we’re actually 40-year-old lesbians. You got us. Move along people.

Actually current teens (those born in the early to mid 2000s) love Gaga because they have only known her from Joanne and ASIB.

It’s the 90s babies (those born in the early to late 90s who are currently in their 20s - think Miley and Ariana’s age group) who were the first to drop Gaga. 

I find that Gaga’s core fans right now either really young (under 15) or really mature (30 and over - including me!)

Born To Slay

**** what Oscar voters think tbh. I’m sick of people suggesting Gaga should suck their dicks. If they don’t like CrazyGa then they can take their noob selves and **** off. 

A Real Panda

The Gaga I fell in love with has matured and we just have to accept it rather than expect another Born This Way or ARTPOP. It shows in her songs, whether its Joanne or ASIB songs or her fashion. I read comments here saying there'll be a balance not full on CrazyGa and I agree thats whats more likely to happen. Shock factor isnt Gaga's best known quality anymore and she knows it too. 

Archived