Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian

I donā€™t mind more songs so somewhere in between ARTPOP and BTW:vegas:

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

AJRocketMan

If a standard edition only, then 15 tracks would be perfect. With a deluxe edition if thereā€™s gonna be one, then perhaps 18-20 original tracks. Why not?

If I end up having to wait awhile for brand new music (more than two years), then I like my albums to be long. It feels very unsatisfying when you finally get new music from your favorite singer after waiting several years only to get a ten song album. Thatā€™s why Melodrama wore off on me and disappointed me in the long run. I loved it for the first several months after it was out but once 2018 rolled around I got bored with it since there wasnā€™t as much material to go by as Pure Heroine had.

FfFfFfFF

I would like a long deluxe edition but a medium standard edition. I think listening to shorter albums is more satisfying but I want to have more songs to choose from.

derpmonster

If it's one album, 10-13 on standard, 13-15 on bonus.

If she finally does the 2 album thing she's been considering, then one album of 12 songs at most. And then 9 or 10 B-sides.

As much as I want *any* new music, albums longer than that become harder to conceptually tie together and some tracks invariably feel like fillers. I'm also sick of critics underrating Gaga albums, and something more cohesive is likely to get good reviews.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

BabylonHooker

20 songs. That's what we deserve for waiting for 7 years since her last true dance pop album.

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

RAMROD

12. for deluxe or regional versions. Of original songs. Not remixes.

Keep theĀ remixes out. Release them on remixes album. And not bonus tracks.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived