đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Anthem

shoful

Featured Posts

shoful

Are any of you getting the highly anticipated game Anthem?

I'm kind of nervous after all the negative press it has gotten over the past couple days. Wondering what any of you gamers think.

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Literally was researching it today. It reminds me a lot of Destiny which I love but it also is getting the same reviews about it being a completely unfinished game. So I expect many overpriced DLCs. It’s a shame because it looks so pretty. I might end up still getting it, but I’m going to wait a bit. 

I jumped early on Destiny 2 and I regretted my decision, so I'm gonna wait on this one.

From what I've read and seen, the story's not that interesting and the game appears to be a grindfest. :koons:

ChromaticaPunk

Dont waste your money on it. It's all marketing around a hollow game that should be free to play.

LordEnigma

Looks cool - but I’m nervous about it.

Wish people would come up with better concepts than space-alien **** for games. Like it’s been OVERLY done.

shoful
3 hours ago, Logan said:

Literally was researching it today. It reminds me a lot of Destiny which I love but it also is getting the same reviews about it being a completely unfinished game. So I expect many overpriced DLCs. It’s a shame because it looks so pretty. I might end up still getting it, but I’m going to wait a bit. 

2 hours ago, Knife said:

I jumped early on Destiny 2 and I regretted my decision, so I'm gonna wait on this one.

From what I've read and seen, the story's not that interesting and the game appears to be a grindfest. :koons:

I LOVE Destiny. I play it almost everyday! It sucks that D2 was a lot worse than D1 but its slowly getting there. They better get their **** together for D3. 

And I know Anthem looks so great! Many of my Destiny Clan members are getting it so thats like convincing me to get it,

shoful
2 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Dont waste your money on it. It's all marketing around a hollow game that should be free to play.

I have it preordered and I am tempted to cancel it. You really think I should?

I played the demo on XOne X and it looked good but performance wasnt that Great tho...

If I like it, then that's what I get!

shoful
Just now, Gangie said:

I played the demo on XOne X and it looked good but performance wasnt that Great tho...

The only thing I have faith jn and that makes me want to get it is that BioWare has been so transparent and open about bugs and theyre getting things done so quickly. If you read Reddit. The PR team replies to almost every thread! So I think they will get the game in perfect shape soon

6 hours ago, shoful said:

The only thing I have faith jn and that makes me want to get it is that BioWare has been so transparent and open about bugs and theyre getting things done so quickly. If you read Reddit. The PR team replies to almost every thread! So I think they will get the game in perfect shape soon

It's so polarizing because I like to get games when they come out that way I'm not behind everyone else, but at the same time I want everything ironed out first :sweat:

shoful
6 hours ago, Logan said:

It's so polarizing because I like to get games when they come out that way I'm not behind everyone else, but at the same time I want everything ironed out first :sweat:

Same! I also wanna play with my friends, and not make them wait for me to catch up and stuff. I'll probably just keep my Pre-Order

Just now, shoful said:

Same! I also wanna play with my friends, and not make them wait for me to catch up and stuff. I'll probably just keep my Pre-Order

I find games more enjoyable when you start from the beginning because everyone is a noob and you're learning with them. The later you start the less noob friendly games become typically because most people are high level and more content is added. 

PlanetChromatica

I played the demo and hated it, the way you can fly around like iron man is cool but the world felt so dead, the combat was very very clunky and the objectives were so boring. Definitely won't be bothering with this one.

Archived