💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Khloe dumps Tristan after he cheats on her with Kylie's BFF Jordyn Woods

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
11 hours ago, shoful said:

SJWs, like yourself, have started this whole mindset which will undo the world. 

OhMyGod, the dramatics :rip:

yes, SJWs are what's gonna undo this world. Not racism. Not homophobia. Not political corruption. Not world hunger. Not climate change. Not poverty. But SWJs. :rip:

just say that you're upset that you can't be openly racist anymore and move on with your day, no need for this BS honey :rip:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash
47 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

if you don't know the kardashians in 2019, you're truly detatched from the world lol

You call it detached, I call it priorities :reductive:

Ew, David!

GagaMyBlood95

Omg the drama with this family will really never end

I am super sad for Khloe though..

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

if you don't know the kardashians in 2019, you're truly detatched from the world lol

And that’s a bad thing? :ohwell:

LordEnigma
13 hours ago, Bobbins said:

ew what do these girls see in these rappers/nba players. Find a real man plz who has a normal job then they won’t cheat on ya 

Do you know how many of my friends have been cheated on by guys with “regular” jobs :derpga:

Omg- this whole racism conversation is a ****ing joke. Like god- QUIT BRINGING RACE INTO EVERY CONVERSATION. Half of you are suburban white gays who suddenly feel that it is your civic duty to call out WHAT YOU THINK is racism in EVERY CONVERSATION. 

Now to the relevent facts of the conversation: Khloe has been cheated on again by a rich nba player. Yes it might be good for her to branch out and try someone in a different field. We all do it when we have bad luck. People with money and power often times feel entitled to cheat- you can be an NBA player or the President of the United States. 

Omg- this whole racism conversation is a ****ing joke. Like god- QUIT BRINGING RACE INTO EVERY CONVERSATION. Half of you are suburban white gays who suddenly feel that it is your civic duty to call out WHAT YOU THINK is racism in EVERY CONVERSATION. 

Now to the relevent facts of the conversation: Khloe has been cheated on again by a rich nba player. Yes it might be good for her to branch out and try someone in a different field. We all do it when we have bad luck. People with money and power often times feel entitled to cheat- you can be an NBA player or the President of the United States. 

StrawberryBlond

Some are saying that Kris orchestrated this whole thing in order to make Khloe break it off with him because she doesn't want him involved with their family anymore. That maybe she paid off Jordyn to be "caught" with him but there was no infidelity going on, all a set-up. I could believe that. I'd want such a serial cheat to be out of my daughter's life too, though wouldn't go this far. These women never learn. I don't know how many basketball players Khloe has to date before she realises maybe she needs to date a different kind of guy because this kind isn't working out for her. Most women who get stung by a guy never want to date that type ever again. Especially in celebrity circles, they can date completely different professions every time because they're trying to find one that'll work for them. Khloe needs to expand her dating horizons because her reputation with this field is beyond a joke. Apparently, Tristan was even getting booed by the audience at games before he'd even cheated likely because he was attached to a Kardashian and had got her pregnant and had brought the credibility of the NBA down.

15 hours ago, Bebe said:

I'd just take a second to  think about the implications of making sweeping judgments about NBA pro athletes and rappers, communities made up of many people of colour, as sleazy cheaters :trollga:

Sorry - but race is relevant. We could be talking about how there are a wealth of articulate, courageous, and committed athletes (like LeBron James, Colin Kaepernick, Etan Thomas, Michael Bennett, Steph Curry) but instead it's apparently okay to make generalisations about how these athletes are cheaters and make terrible partners. It's.... Unfortunate.

Have you ever considered that the racial majority in these professions is mere coincidence to people's beliefs? Because it sure is to mine and many others. Race may be relevant in some areas, but not all. And would you be ok with people making sweeping generalisations of groups of people made up mainly of whites? Because if so, that's double standards. What you're basically saying is that you can't have any negative perceptions of a group if they have a sizeable non-white majority because non-whites deserve to be treated with better respect than whites. Apparently, whites are fair game to criticise but never the other way around. I judge the behaviour and the individual, not the race. It's no one's fault that most rappers and NBA players are black. That doesn't mean our criticism of their behaviour is any less invalidated or borderline racist.

Of course not all black athletes cheat but the Kardashians date the cheating ones, so it seems like they have an uncanny knack of picking the bad ones. That's all we're saying. You may list all the good ones but all you're doing is classic deflection because we're not talking about them. Plenty of white rappers have cheated and I don't know any white NBA players by name, but I do know that on the American football side (also black dominated), Tom Brady has apparently cheated a lot and he's white. Rappers and athletes, regardless of race are always getting caught up in cheating scandals, it goes with the territory. Rappers are in a business where they're encouraged to brag, superficiality is praised and it's considered normal for women to be all over them (and I say that as someone who loves rap). Athletes are highly attractive because of their training and this draws women to them and also because ego is also praised in that business. People with insane wealth, like these two professions, live in a narcissistic bubble where they think they're untouchable, so they do appalling stuff behind closed doors. You'd be shocked at what supposed "nice" celebrities are doing that we don't see. I remember hearing a story from a promo girl was hired for an afterparty at an all-male celebrity event and she said it was all respectable when cameras were there but once they left, out came the coke and hookers. To a lot of men in these circles, these things are normal, they don't even consider them wrong. We're just being realistic to say rappers and athletes are famous for doing this stuff. Race has nothing to do with it.

13 hours ago, Whispering said:

Nothing is being censored. People are free to spout their dog whistles and people are free to point them out. 

Ah yes, the ole SJW obsession...brought up when someone wants to make an excuse for their bigotry. 

Anything can be a dog whistle if that's what you're looking for. Look to catch someone out and you will, though not for a genuine reason. Most people hate SJWs because they call out perfectly innocent viewpoints when people are just trying to have a civil conversation and turn a calm event into a scene. Surprise, surprise, most people don't like their every little word scanned and analysed. It's not normal human behaviour to be that highly strung. No one's impressed by someone who walks around like a know-it-all and claims to know exactly what everyone's thinking when they know nothing of the sort. We don't analyse every word they say, why do they think it's acceptable to do it to us?

6 hours ago, Kattys said:

These girls are so stupid I swear :selena:

There is a certain type of a guy, a player, and you can smell cheating possibility from a 100 kilometers. Regular guy can of course cheat too, but cmon, have some common sense...

I knew he would cheat the instant she got with him. Even if it's just for the reason that the last basketball player she was with cheated on her and she still stuck by him. Would-be cheaters suss out women like that in hopes that they'll get away with their antics because she's a pushover. Get a reputation as someone who takes back cheaters and you'll attract more cheaters, fact.

4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

OhMyGod, the dramatics :rip:

yes, SJWs are what's gonna undo this world. Not racism. Not homophobia. Not political corruption. Not world hunger. Not climate change. Not poverty. But SWJs. :rip:

just say that you're upset that you can't be openly racist anymore and move on with your day, no need for this BS honey :rip:

No one's saying those things aren't contributing to the downfall of the world either. There is more than one contributory factor, you know. SJW ideology is going to be highly damaging for the world if it starts infiltrating governmental decisions. Too much soft touch and you'll be walked all over. And I say that as a liberal.

No, we don't say it as an excuse to be openly racist, we have gripes with SJWs because they're making our daily lives very frustrating and are suddenly offended by stuff that literally no one else is and yet believes the whole world should change to accommodate their views that have very limited public support. And I was going to say "minority opinion" initially but then realised that this innocent, gramatically, etymologically correct phrase would be woefully misconstrued. And that's not a good thing when such words are now having too much read into them. Once again, I say this as a liberal. Us liberals are supposed to be against censorship and supporting free speech. Its been some role reversal in the past few years.

15 hours ago, Shipper said:

May I please know why would athletes cheat on you?  I'm curious.  Is this a thing.  :ohno: are there a lot of cheating athletes out there?  I like this athlete you see...  Lol and I think he is the cheating kind too. 😅

15 hours ago, Unbeweavable said:

you've taken this way beyond what wasn't meant as racism? Like really, get a grip :air: Many a white athlete has cheated too, no one was hinting at race, stop

Yeah like Conor Mcgregor

People forget that stereotypes are based in SOME truth.  Are all male hair dressers gay? NO but a damn good portion are!  People have such thin skin.....get over it.  Not everything is about race but some people make it their life. A NBA player is a real profession but there are certain stereotypes that didn't come out of thin air.  Same goes for rock stars that tour all the time.  In my opinion she should start to look at men in other professions.....based on HER experiences with men in the NBA

JazzGa

Professional sports players have been told from a young age that they are desirable and special and better than everyone else. Because of this, athletes are some of the most notorious cheaters ever. It's pointless to expect a cheater not to cheat.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

latina twilight

Too much fighting for something that is probably scripted :selena:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

hausofcy

if this isn't scripted I only have to say 1 thing: WOW

The nerve to hook up with your best friend's sister's boyfriend knowing that this family is the only reason you get to live your dream life and be somewhat relevant by doing nothing. His behavior is wrong as well tho but still. this is so :rip: 

đŸ‡ŻđŸ‡”

Archived