💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Khloe dumps Tristan after he cheats on her with Kylie's BFF Jordyn Woods

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Bobbins said:

ew what do these girls see in these rappers/nba players. Find a real man plz who has a normal job then they won’t cheat on ya 

Sensing some thinly-veiled coded language here tbh :interestinga:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful
30 minutes ago, Bio said:

What does cheating have to do with jobs? Lol 

28 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Sensing some thinly-veiled coded language here tbh :interestinga:

Oh cmon you both know. At least he’s saying what we’re all thinking :golfclap:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

17 minutes ago, shoful said:

Yeah we all know there is some other underlying ish they are implying with their comment....
Find men with a "real job" ? 

Whispering
13 minutes ago, shoful said:

No one else was thinking what you and the other dog whistler were thinking. 

8 minutes ago, shoful said:

You're right, I do know it's no coincidence they making generalisations about people in musical and sporting fields where African American's are heavily represented. I'm not going to validate your racism though, what that user said is not what I'm thinking and fortunately I don't think it's even what most people are thinking :shrug: 

The unfortunate truth for you is that the reason people aren't saying the things you believe out loud isn't because everyone is paranoid - People aren't saying these things because they are shitty beliefs and most people in 2019 don't hold them.

Catnikko
1 minute ago, Bebe said:

You're right, I do know it's no coincidence they making generalisations about people in musical and sporting fields where African American's are heavily represented. I'm not going to validate your racism though, what that user said is not what I'm thinking and fortunately I don't think it's even what most people are thinking :shrug: 

The unfortunate truth for you is that the reason people aren't saying the things you believe out loud isn't because everyone is paranoid - People aren't saying these things because they are shitty beliefs and most people in 2019 don't hold them.

Girl It's nothing to do with race that's irrelevant, it's not an out of the blue generalization that sports players always cheat, because most of the time, they do :air: 

shoful
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

No one else was thinking what you and the other dog whistler were thinking. 

I bet 90% of America is thinking what we’re thinking. Too bad speech and thoughts are censored and ridiculed in this day and age. SJWs, like yourself, have started this whole mindset which will undo the world. 

2 minutes ago, ComeToJoe said:

Yeah we all know there is some other underlying ish they are implying with their comment. 
Find men with a "real job" ? 

Yeah there is definitely a higher chance of a rich hot celebrity cheating than a common businessman 

shoful
4 minutes ago, Bebe said:

I didn’t even mention race but okay now that you brought it up. Took a quick google search for whoever was thinking that. And these “generalizations” are somewhat fact proof:

https://ifstudies.org/blog/who-cheats-more-the-demographics-of-cheating-in-america

3 minutes ago, shoful said:

I didn’t even mention race but okay now that you brought it up. Took a quick google search for whoever was thinking that. And these “generalizations” are somewhat fact proof:

https://ifstudies.org/blog/who-cheats-more-the-demographics-of-cheating-in-america

So you are saying she should Date someone who is a Hispanic republican male, preferably within the age range of 18-34, who only graduated Highschool, who had both his parents growing up. 

Gee wiz, my dating life is solved, thanks.

Spoiler

The fact that you are even bringing up a study case, that advocates such generalizations, already show what point you are trying to get across, please stop. lol

1 minute ago, Unbeweavable said:

Girl It's nothing to do with race that's irrelevant, it's not an out of the blue generalization that sports players always cheat, because most of the time, they do :air: 

I'd just take a second to  think about the implications of making sweeping judgments about NBA pro athletes and rappers, communities made up of many people of colour, as sleazy cheaters :trollga:

Sorry - but race is relevant. We could be talking about how there are a wealth of articulate, courageous, and committed athletes (like LeBron James, Colin Kaepernick, Etan Thomas, Michael Bennett, Steph Curry) but instead it's apparently okay to make generalisations about how these athletes are cheaters and make terrible partners. It's.... Unfortunate.

shoful
2 minutes ago, ComeToJoe said:

So you are saying she should Date someone who is a Hispanic republican male, preferably within the age range of 18-34, who only graduated Highschool, who had both his parents growing up. 

Gee wiz, my dating life is solved, thanks.

Reveal hidden contents

The fact that you are even bringing up a study case, that advocates such generalizations, already show what point you are trying to get across, please stop. lol

YES! Don't you know Hispanic republican men, preferably within the age range of 18-34, who only graduated Highschool, who had both his parents growing up have the biggest Venus's. lady-gaga-performs-with-inflatable-giant

10 minutes ago, shoful said:

You didn't need to mention race - when I started talking about coded language and you started applauding the user for saying what "we we're all thinking" it became blindingly obvious what you are saying.

You're not being sly, and this fake shock at being called out is not fooling anyone.

If we are pulling out numbers:

Some 63 per cent of men and 45 per cent of women reported having been unfaithful at least once. It's an issue that effects a majority of people and race plays a pretty insignificant part of that.
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/per.520/abstract

shoful
Just now, Bebe said:

You didn't need to mention race - when I started talking about coded language and you started applauding the user for saying what "we we're all thinking" it became blindingly obvious what you are saying.

You're not being sly, and this fake shock at being called out is not fooling anyone.

If we are pulling out numbers:

Some 63 per cent of men and 45 per cent of women reported having been unfaithful at least once. It's an issue that effects a majority of people and race plays a pretty insignificant part of that.
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/per.520/abstract

I was more pointing at how male athletes and rappers in general get around more. Don't try to spin this around on me like you're some social warrior. You had no idea what I was thinking. And what I was was exactly what I posted. I don't hold back the truth. I'm not afraid of backlash. There is definitely a higher chance of being cheated on if you're dating a RICH athlete than say you were dating an average joe. I don't see this as being racist, jobist, whatever you wanna call me its just common sense and some inductive reasoning. 

Catnikko
26 minutes ago, Bebe said:

I'd just take a second to  think about the implications of making sweeping judgments about NBA pro athletes and rappers, communities made up of many people of colour, as sleazy cheaters :trollga:

Sorry - but race is relevant. We could be talking about how there are a wealth of articulate, courageous, and committed athletes (like LeBron James, Colin Kaepernick, Etan Thomas, Michael Bennett, Steph Curry) but instead it's apparently okay to make generalisations about how these athletes are cheaters and make terrible partners. It's.... Unfortunate.

Neither of which, in relation to the post you originally quoted, have the kardashians dated anyone like

The post clearly wasn't being racist and the poster obviously didn't mean that so stop getting all worked up

Archived