Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15
1 hour ago, Scathach said:

Brian Lourd is NOT her agent

Yes, he is. The gentleman to Bobby's left is Bryan Lourd. He's her lead agent reporting directly to CAA's partner and music division head Rob Light.

Gagaplayer315

My poor Angel doesn't deserve this, I feel so sad for her that she has to go through this in such a special time for her career

Schwerk
18 minutes ago, Mickelson said:

Neh....Christian was at her Vegas shows late January taking pics of Gaga from front row, talking to fans at the BTWF booth etc. He wouldn't do that if he couldn't stand being around her. That's things only fans would notice, nobody would've found it odd if he wasn't in Vegas constantly. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Suspiria
2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Same. Her welfare matters in all this. As does his, but to a lesser degree in this case because I think she's been through worse than he has. 

I think this is a little unfair as we have literally no idea what his life has been like and what he's been through. Plus, given that Gaga is the megastar with millions of worshippers, he is going to come out of this being the bad guy no matter what the situation is.

So I hope he is doing well just as much as Gaga.

Schwerk
21 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

True luv doesnt exist 

I dont know but Gaga may think it does. Her grandparents lived their whole life together lovingly and her parents seem very happy together as well.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Diamond heart99
33 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Yall need to stop being messy and wait for Gaga to make a statement about it, believing gossip sources out here. I also may be in heavy denial about things. I'll just wait for time to tell.

FFS, are you purposely being obtuse?

People magazine her damn publicist are not gossip sources. 

You need Jesus. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

ChicaSkas
6 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I think this is a little unfair as we have literally no idea what his life has been like and what he's been through. Plus, given that Gaga is the megastar with millions of worshippers, he is going to come out of this being the bad guy no matter what the situation is.

So I hope he is doing well just as much as Gaga.

You know, you are right. I don't know why I said that other than bias. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Bigmac1162

I hope the press doesn’t bombard her with questions on the red carpet. Maybe she should take her dad as her date. Bradley takes his mom sometimes when Irina is working

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

You need Jesus. 

Please can you chill a bit, good sir or madam? I know you feel passionately about this. I think we are all dealing with the shock.

But let's try to avoid religious declarations or cursing, even if you do mean well. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

myluis617
4 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

You need Jesus. 

lmao I think I am being obtuse being in denial.

Diamond heart99
6 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Please can you chill a bit, good sir or madam? I know you feel passionately about this. I think we are all dealing with the shock.

But let's try to avoid religious declarations or cursing, even if you do mean well. 

The shock?

Seriously? I can’t. 

Can I get banned now?

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Archived