💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga's former tour manager: "She was not in it to make money!"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

I really don't understand why this is worth so much praise. Yes sure, she loves what she does, blah blah blah. Capitalism dominates our world and there's no shame in trying to earn money. If you earn it by doing what you love and by making other people happy, even better. Unfortunately, money does buy a pretty good life.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
truthteller

that explains why she could easily get another +$100M tour but decided to cancel it instead of reschedule it anyways :rip:

GreekGod

Well, kinda irrelevant on this topic. But her opening a cosmetic brand is a bit...

like she herself said that “sellling those fragrances is shallow to my existance” and gave a universify speech few years ago against corporates doing things that are irrelevant only for making more money.

and she’s doing exact same thing she stood against. Idk really. Not my business tbh.

Emigrante
6 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

Well, kinda irrelevant on this topic. But her opening a cosmetic brand is a bit...

like she herself said that “sellling those fragrances is shallow to my existance” and gave a universify speech few years ago against corporates doing things that are irrelevant only for making more money.

and she’s doing exact same thing she stood against. Idk really. Not my business tbh.

Cause this time it's her idea probably. Not juicing success of Fame perfume aka eau de Gaga thing.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

LGMonster95
12 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

The fact that so many people points out at that quote but very few actually listened to the whole thing that Gaga said on that day. She was talking about how she doesn't like to do stuff only for the purpose of doing more money. However she likes doing stuff when she really is involved into the projects....

LGMonster95

There's nothing wrong in making money for doing what you love, Gaga is doing exactly this and great for her, also when you are someone like her you'll most probably in need to make money. But however she is far from being a money hungry person, I was just reading something a couple of days ago about how she accepted to be on A Star Is Born with pretty much minimal amount of money (I think Bradley said this in an interview) 

Gagz4Gaga

Of course she wants to make money AAAND make her art. Those who believe that money isn’t involve especially in the entertainment business are just straight up dumb.

nostalgia’s for geeks

RAMROD

Y'all need to grow up about it. If you get into show business, you'll make money. Nobody doing stuffs for free. Would you?  Even busker on sidewalk play music for money. Surprise surprise. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Runway
16 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

Her $100 million residency says hi :triggered:

right, she should have made  a $0 residency 

Mocking-Spongebob.jpg

PopThatArt
2 hours ago, Ashtosh said:

Yeah she released perfumes and going to release cosmetics soon .. she is not into money :toofunny:

I have a hunch you're not an actual fan of Lady Gaga but a poser. First, newsflash! On various occasions Lady Gaga talked about not wanting to make the perfumes, her management wanted to capitalize on her fame. I suggest watching the Emotion Summit where Lady Gaga spoke about many things including being used to make money. Link: 

Second: She wants to branch into cosmetics and beauty to help people feel good about themselves and their natural beauty, most cosmetic start ups fail quickly, there is no guarantee Lady Gaga will make money, it's just like with other ventures she went into where she put in millions of dollars only to lose it - such as the Little Monsters app, she invested a few million in Backplane which eventually went bankrupt, Little Monsters was taken over by a different company. 

Third: Lady Gaga went on tour investing all the money she made from her first album The Fame into the stage, outfits, etc, eventually going bankrupt, not once, not twice, but three times. Even during the Fame Monster, she was still in bankruptcy, finally with the success of that tour, she was able to payback all debts. She then invested in studio time for third album and music videos. Even after all her success between 2008-2013, the label still didn't fund ARTPOP, she paid for the GUY music video herself. And the past few years, even though she's been pushed to make mainstream music and release albums, she's refused, choosing to follow a passion for acting not trying to capitalize on her ability to make pop music. 

And the first major thing she did with her money was pay for her dad's heart surgery and bought them a Rolls Royce. 

She's invested in a lot of money in memorabilia from past music icons and she may have spent $25M on a house in Malibu, but it's california, their prices are ridiculous for homes, anywhere else, that house would be an average $2 to $3 Million, which is what most people spend on their houses. 

Spoiler

And FYI: Lady Gaga worked very very hard to get where she is for a very long time, she has gone through many hardships in her life, she deserves money and the riches she wants to invest in. 

Spoiler

Tonight I will return the fame and riches earned, with you I'd watch them all be burned. I don't need these 14 carat golds to win. - Lady Gaga, The Queen

Go see A Star is Born

Guest ARTPOPSlays
2 hours ago, Ashtosh said:

Yeah she released perfumes and going to release cosmetics soon .. she is not into money :toofunny:

Just because she’s releasing a cosmetic line doesn’t mean she is just in it for the money honey. Yes she a singer and actress, but she’s multi faceted. She already mentioned not caring for her previous perfumes, but I see this cosmetic line as a huge passion product from her. She’s always mentioned lovingto transform through makeup and getting done up and feeling glamourous. I believe she’s truly passionate about this line 

Archived