đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hits Daily Double: LG6 well On Its Way

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, FinnishGypsy said:

The Lady Gaga that put out TF and TFM within two years also wasn’t a 9-time Grammy winner, 2-time Golden Globe winner, and 3-time Oscar nominee (including for BEST ACTRESS). 

I think she knows what she’s doing, commercially, critically and artistically. 

K. Fair enough. That material has been worked on since 2016. Great achievement for sure. But she has lost 90% relevancy in the mainstream. Shallow was successful, perfect illusion was garbage by her standards. Good song, still garbage standards-wise. There’s a reason it never caught on, I’m sure all the bias, kiss-a— individuals will come for me.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they aren’t releasing any more singles from ASIB then they better push a Q3/Q4 release. 

For the first time in ages people are THRISTY for anything Gaga related. Don’t let the hype die down and FEED the chickens NOW. 

14 minutes ago, FinnishGypsy said:

The Lady Gaga that put out TF and TFM within two years also wasn’t a 9-time Grammy winner, 2-time Golden Globe winner, and 3-time Oscar nominee (including for BEST ACTRESS). 

I think she knows what she’s doing, commercially, critically and artistically. 

ETA: As far as for “where’s the material?” Well, considering Gaga holds the record for being the only woman with five consecutive #1 albums in the 2010s, a record which doesn’t include TF or TFM, I’d say there’s the material.  

Also there’s a reason she won most of those Grammy’s to begin with– it’s called a great team.

The Fame/Monster, BTW? A Star Is Born? What do they all have in common? You can answer that one on your own and the awards speak for themselves. :bye:

Just to clarify, where is the team in her independent music career. 

JustAnother
6 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

Also there’s a reason she won most of those Grammy’s to begin with– it’s called a great team.

The Fame/Monster, BTW? A Star Is Born? What do they all have in common? You can answer that one on your own and the awards speak for themselves. :bye:

Just to clarify, where is the team in her independent music career. 

Sis she didn’t win a Grammy for BTW 

Illuminati
27 minutes ago, Scathach said:

That's confirmed fake since C3C is not happening at the moment.

Well of course it's fake, it's 2019 now :rip: 

13 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Sis she didn’t win a Grammy for BTW 

Lmao. Did I say that? Reading skills....

It was a general comment. It was a general comment on her success.

0f9d2c452a353e9721fbd7faaa08ed7e9ed2e63d

ElectricKing
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She has a studio in her house + that famous musician's house she bought that also has a studio.

How many times did we see her with BloodPop before Joanne? Once, yet he turned out to be on every song.

She's making this album in silence. 

I hope you're right because I would love a new album this year 

KleinGa
1 hour ago, PinkPop said:

Yeah she hasn't even been seen going to the studio but a 'new studio album is on the way' :messga:

She literally has a studio in her house

Luke78619
1 hour ago, PinkPop said:

Wasn't that just brushing up ASIB before it's soundtrack release? Like when she said she had been in the studio making music after Joanne and released 'The Cure' - I'm pretty sure it was from the sessions of the 'Ally' pop songs recordings.

I don’t remember hearing BloodPop or BoyzNoize on the soundtrack :green:

1 hour ago, Scathach said:

That's confirmed fake since C3C is not happening at the moment.

Also, because it’s 2019 now :green: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ElectricKing
4 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I don’t remember hearing BloodPop or BoyzNoize on the soundtrack :green:

Also, because it’s 2019 now :green: 

That's true. I didn't think of that.

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Vegas said:

If they aren’t releasing any more singles from ASIB then they better push a Q3/Q4 release. 

For the first time in ages people are THRISTY for anything Gaga related. Don’t let the hype die down and FEED the chickens NOW. 

Yeah, but it definitely should be a Q3/Q4 release and not Q2 (I've seem some people speculating that she'll drop it this quarter). There's capitalizing off buzz, letting all the buzz go away, and wandering into over-exposure territory—late Q3/Q4, with a single released six weeks ahead, would hit that sweet spot. 

The one thing that makes me think it might be Q4 is Enigma & Taylor, who also belongs to a label under UMG. I don't think it was ever clear if Enigma was over for good in November, or there would be a new "section", but if she releases before way before Nov. people might expect new music at the show—but then people who had previously gone might be mad they bought tickets and didn't hear the new tracks. Like I think there would be different expectations between a new track, and dropping the entire album before Nov. Pretty sure this was an issue for Bey a few years ago.  Also, Taylor is rumored to be releasing in Q3 and I'm not sure UMG would want two of their biggest acts releasing in Q3.

GagaUnderYou

She should just drop the album during her break from Enigma and just revamp the show and keep with the momentum. If the album is coming in 2019 she will eventually have to perform new material in Vegas since she's there for 2 years. Can't believe I'm saying this but she should take a page out of Ariana's book and release new music while she's hot again. 

• Admin changed the title to Hits Daily Double: LG6 well On Its Way
  • FATCAT locked this topic

Archived