Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Queen and Adam @Oscars!

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

YourCureness

Queen should have booked The Queen Lady Gaga to be their frontman for this performance. Adam, I love you, but they should have picked Gaga instead. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Well masses have spoken and it’s one of the biggest movies of 2018.. I watched it with my friends 3 times and cried every time. So... I guess what you are saying is an opinion and not a fact..

Nobody said it was a fact.

Yours is also an opinion, and many share mine and yours.

Bohemian Rhapsody was trash for me. Period. :shrug:

NewYorkCity

yall calm your tits. Queen is legendary. The movie is bad. If it wasn't for the music and the "Queen" name attached to it it would be doing nothing. 

53 minutes ago, Harry said:

No need to be dumb but it is what it is

Seriously? People like you is why this site is going to ****.. :triggered: Take your bullshit anger and smacks somewhere else.. you got the wrong fanbase.. 

3 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

Seriously? People like you is why this site is going to ****.. :triggered: Take your bullshit anger and smacks somewhere else.. you got the wrong fanbase.. 

Maybe check yourself then when you say something like "are you blind" in response to a differing point. Grow up lol

Like a couple others have mentioned, it seems ridiculous that Queen will get a full performance and the actual nominees (if the rumor is true) only get 90s. Like for some of those nominees this is the biggest moment in their careers and they deserve their moment. I understand that having Queen on will draw in ratings but idk it just seems like the priorities are misguided :green:

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

Maybe check yourself then when you say something like "are you blind" in response to a differing point. Grow up lol

could you check yourself? Did you not see that my are you blind is in response to your comment to me? Read the line of events then please come back and talk more crap or take your Faux-snobbery somewhere else.. To use your own words. 

latina twilight

I LOVE QUEEN, but I know how to separate that love from my opinions, and I really liked the movie but it didn't live up to the hype.

And yes, it kinda pisses me off that the actual nominees are getting only 90 seconds to perform and winners will probably be rushed with their speeches too.

From what I see, I think it's gonna be a little difficult to enjoy the performance, but I really hope I do!

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived