HDD: "Whispers of a New Gaga Album On The Way"

Gam

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I mean... we been knew an album is on the way this isn’t new :poot:

Yeah but this pretty much confirms it coming soon or atleast this year, a lot of people still think it will come next year 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Florian
21 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

HDD is normally pretty trustworthy... unless the “whispers” they’re referring to means us:triggered:

I kind of doubt an album would come the same year as Haus Beauty but it is Gaga after all, she could do both

She can do a palette+album bundle to boost those sales :sis:

jaXXXon

We need to remember that last time HDD claimed something about Gaga it was that she was in talks to perform at the Grammys (TRUE) and that she and Camila Cabello were in talks to open the show (TRUE). 

I also believe releasing this album next year would be a big mistake. She needs to do this while she's relevant aka. the Oscars or shortly thereafter. People are quick to forget. 

MaryJaneHolland

I can't believe we could be that close to a brand new album :selena: It feels surreal every single time :selena:

Chickens in Malibu
52 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Inb4 their sources are twitter gays

HDD are pretty reliable:

1. They accurately reported that Ariana had a conflict with the management and wouldn't perform before any other outlets.

2. They accurately reported that Jay Z would receive an impressive amount of Grammy nominations last year

3. They accurately reported that Camila was going to open the Grammy's

Archived