news

Oscars using Gaga for ratings

yASSsss

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace
17 minutes ago, mamo said:

are you legit? 

if so I feel like it could be:

Tony Bennett, Cher, Julie Andrews, Elton John (new movie biopic coming out soon) or maybe Beyoncé (early buzz/promo for the lion king?) but that is a total reach. 

Well I'M not legit, I have little ties to Gaga or the Oscars, but the source I have is. That being said, this could have changed, or only have been one of several possibilities. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Well of course they are, it's a show and she's nominated, why wouldn't they do it? Pretty sure even Gaga and her team are glad they do that and are part of it. It's a year to celebrate Gaga's amazing career.

Bigmac1162
33 minutes ago, mamo said:

are you legit? 

if so I feel like it could be:

Tony Bennett, Cher, Julie Andrews, Elton John (new movie biopic coming out soon) or maybe Beyoncé (early buzz/promo for the lion king?) but that is a total reach. 

I thought Tony

Edonis
1 hour ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I have one of those "my mom works for Netflix" sources in media who knows about the presenters, and if it's true, her win is definitely going to be a moment. :hor:

They're definitely using her for a boost. :vegas:

Inb4 Madonna :nooo:

Curunir
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

Y'all keep complaining that these award shows only use Gaga for views, yet you still watch it anyway.

We're literally only watching it because of Gaga :ladyhaha:

Reality
Just now, Curunir said:

We're literally only watching it because of Gaga :ladyhaha:

Which is exactly my point. Don’t complain about awards shows “using” Gaga when you fall for it every time 

🃏🖤👹

Curunir
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Which is exactly my point. Don’t complain about awards shows “using” Gaga when you fall for it every time 

Oh girl I'm not complaining, I love it :vegas:

Reality
3 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Oh girl I'm not complaining, I love it :vegas:

Oh I know, I didn't mean that to say that you were complaining. I meant that people [generally] always complain about how awards shows use her and want "nothing but ratings," but then continue to watch the show anyway. 

🃏🖤👹

ImTired
7 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Oh I know, I didn't mean that to say that you were complaining. I meant that people [generally] always complain about how awards shows use her and want "nothing but ratings," but then continue to watch the show anyway. 

Only when the awards shows hype her for weeks and she goes home empty handed. :trollga:

yASSsss
15 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

no one is complaining :air: I just though this thread title would be funny.:air:.Why is everyone's so mad about it :air: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

zakariah

the more they hype them up, the more pressure bradley will have on his shoulders tbh, hope he gets the proper vocal training so he sounds good at the oscars

zakariah
Just now, MEM said:

No - Kacey Musgraves is. Just announced yesterday.

omg that's so random but YAS A QUEEN MEETING ANOTHER QUEEN

Archived