news

Oscars using Gaga for ratings

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave

Award shows using Gaga to gain news... what's new tbh?

And to think there are peopke who still think she's overrated, she's got no talent and we little monsters are just random people tryna make her happen. When literally every single award show uses her image as promo. Lol.

Edit: not hating on the Oscars obv, just using this topic to state what's on my mind

Colourful

ZiggyZiggs

this year it's all about the ratings, literally all the changes they made and later backtracked were for ratings. so this is not surprising at all lol. the producers have one job: put on a fun show = more ratings :ally:

MaryJaneHolland

How are they using her when she's the lead actress in an 8 time nominated movie? Who are they supposed to put in the commercial? Cupcakke? :huntyga:

But, get that edgy title, I guess :vegas:

JohnnyVersace

I have one of those "my mom works for Netflix" sources in media who knows about the presenters, and if it's true, her win is definitely going to be a moment. :hor:

They're definitely using her for a boost. :vegas:

yASSsss
1 minute ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I have one of those "my mom works for Netflix" sources in media who knows about the presenters, and if it's true, her win is definitely going to be a moment. :hor:

SPILL :giveup:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss
2 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Is Barbra presenting 'BOS' ? :giveup:

nodandsmile

The title can seem messy but it's true and it is the case for a lot of award shows. Are the other performers being as hyped as her? Hell, they didn't even want them to perform, only wanted her and Kendrick because they are the big names!

LGMonster95

It's actually a really good thing that they promote her. It makes her a huge thing like she's suppose to be (she's in a 8x nominated movie, she has both nominations for leading role and song) 

yASSsss
9 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

How are they using her when she's the lead actress in an 8 time nominated movie? Who are they supposed to put in the commercial? Cupcakke? :huntyga:

But, get that edgy title, I guess :vegas:

why so mad? Its just a thread title. Did someone piss in your cereal this morning? 

Reality

Y'all keep complaining that these award shows only use Gaga for views, yet you still watch it anyway.

🃏🖤👹

Archived