Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does these looks get so much hate

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

Ladey Gaygay

So every time I am on a bad outfits thread, I see these:

lady-gaga-born-this-way-ball-4-500.jpgLady-Gaga-performs-live-during-her-2014-

I honestly like it and it doesn't look bad like at all when clearly we have wayyyy worse looks

Spoiler

lady-gaga-gallery.jpg

I just don't understand why they are hated with such a passion so if anyone can explain that would be very appreciated <3

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

GypsyVida

I honestly just think people were (and may still be) pressed about her weight at that time. Even though she was by NO means "fat".

Stream COWBOY CARTER

I don't see a problem with them either! they're not my faves but they aren't horrible. I'd take both of those over the purple swimsuit any day   

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, GypsyVida said:

I honestly just think people were (and may still be) pressed about her weight at that time. Even though she was by NO means "fat".

I didn't think her weight seemed bad at the time tbh

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
1 minute ago, Smcgibben said:

I don't see a problem with them either! they're not my faves but they aren't horrible. I'd take both of those over the purple swimsuit any day   

:fan:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

GypsyVida
1 minute ago, GlitterandTeeth said:

I didn't think her weight seemed bad at the time tbh

me neither, but some LMs and the media thought she was fat

Stream COWBOY CARTER

I like the first one. The second one is fine but it doesn't fit her well and isn't very flattering.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

I'm here for the Iconic and Legendary Voice....everything else is just gravy :legend:Make up, no Make up, too skinny, too hefty, Cristian this, Cristian that....I just love her for what she is and she makes me feel good! :heart:

dynamite
16 minutes ago, Loopy said:

I'm here for the Iconic and Legendary Voice....everything else is just gravy :legend:Make up, no Make up, too skinny, too hefty, Cristian this, Cristian that....I just love her for what she is and she makes me feel good! :heart:

Ok me too but what's your actual opinion on the outfits? :vegas:

LilyLark

I don't care for them, but they aren't bad either. She's only worn a few things that I've thought were truly terrible over the years.

Archived