💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

E! News Confirms that Gaga and Carino are OK!

riotx

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
31 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

We'll have to wait until the Satellite Awards (if she attends) or the Oscars. I don't think he would miss one of her biggest career moments if they're together 

When are these? Do we have a way to watch them?!

she/her/hers

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I'm just amazed at how big this story became. Her splitting with Taylor was decent sized news, then when it was confirmed she was engaged to Carino no one cared. Here we are now and this story kind of blew up.

This is the biggest Gaga's been since 2011-13, and the tabloid desperately want another Brangelina type escandalando with a love triangle/rectangle. They tried hard to make something of JLaw/Chris Pratt/Anna Faris a few years ago.

Lainey/Celebitchy also made a good point that no one 'publicly' breaks up during awards season for multiple reasons. Film twitter can be petty, but those anonymous Oscar voters that get interviewed can be vicious and go after actors/directors because of their personal lives (and not for legit reasons, like abuse, but for petty ****) and the campaigning can be brutal. Cuaron even said it wasn't fun anymore because of that.

I think it's a 50/50 shot they are still together, because both E! stories were quite confusing...for celeb gossip People and Lainey are more reliable. It's a huge moment in her career, so if they broke up she doesn't need to deal with a bunch of tabloid bullshit at this moment for the above reasons. Anyway, I'm waiting until People says something or March/April

Lets be honest (I know-MYOB) -if they are ok, THEY are fanning flames by not appearing together, posting something confirming all is ok, CrazyGa acting out, the photos w/o the ring, blah, blah, blah. If the rumors were not true, they would all go away with one single action by Gaga. What possible motivation could she have for letting this ride? 

Watch As I Dive In

Fingerella
3 hours ago, Economy said:

Is it horrible that I was hoping they broke up and Gaga would get together with Bradley? :air:

Yes

So a source says they broke up, another few sources say the same thing, now new sources come forward to cancel out the previous source? How many sources are there?

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c6782f7522e452e41

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, Gagally said:

Lets be honest (I know-MYOB) -if they are ok, THEY are fanning flames by not appearing together, posting something confirming all is ok, CrazyGa acting out, the photos w/o the ring, blah, blah, blah. If the rumors were not true, they would all go away with one single action by Gaga. What possible motivation could she have for letting this ride? 

She doesn't care about the tabloids, and/or they've been on the rocks for a while but sticking it out since breaking up during awards season is rarely done—but she decided it wasn't worth staying in a strained relationship and/or faking it for any reason anymore. I don't really think she's doing anything crazy, either, except maybe the tattoo pic with the artist so she seems okay either way.  And the story will blow over pretty quickly whether they are together or not—celeb gossip has Katy Perry's engagement and Friday news dumps flame out by the next week.

SharkmanthaC
55 minutes ago, mariariot said:

oh wow the press is on fire 

I saw on twitter or Instagram that this was an old story. (From sometime last year I think?) I’m not sure if that’s true though. 

she/her/hers

Diamond heart99

There was another one “Irina in tears, Gaga wins Bradley”

Like he’s an effing Cracker Jack prize.

See that’s the stuff that makes my blood boil.

People here get pressed when people don’t like Carino or whoever, but it’s the tabloids that piss me off. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

TheSlash

Thank god :tony:. BradleyGa shippers found whining :ally:

I can't believe some of y'all wanted them to break up. Gaga is happy, so why do YOU care? :saladga:

Ew, David!

Diamond heart99
9 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Thank god :tony:. BradleyGa shippers found whining :ally:

I can't believe some of y'all wanted them to break up. Gaga is happy, so why do YOU care? :saladga:

You are thanking god for a “confirmation” that came from a “source”

You do you. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• HausOfMark locked this topic

Archived