💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

E! News Confirms that Gaga and Carino are OK!

riotx

Featured Posts

41 minutes ago, Pamelaisley said:

I guess she also performed on Valentine's Day because she wasn't wearing a ring in the pictures. Even the recent one with the tattoo artist. 

:interestinga:

Are we looking at the same pic? You can’t even see her left hand in that pic

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** yeah!!! 

Daddy Carino only Gaga!!! 

He loves you! He Respects you! He admires you!!! HE IS A GENTLEMAN!!! 

Dn5D.gif

Hottie Detector

Diamond heart99
9 minutes ago, miguelxgaga said:

tea :vegas:

But she was not worried about wearing $500k worth of Tiffany’s that she has to give back and is responsible for any damages.

In other news México will pay for the wall. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

I'm just amazed at how big this story became. Her splitting with Taylor was decent sized news, then when it was confirmed she was engaged to Carino no one cared. Here we are now and this story kind of blew up.

I'm not really sure if this counts as a confirmation considering this source seems to be the same source as the original article that had different "sources" saying opposing things.

Regardless, I wasn't so sure they'd split in the first place based off of them not spending time together on Valentine's Day. For all we know, Christian could've been doing tequila shots and getting a tattoo right next to her at the same time lol.

Plus, I feel like Valentine's Day might be kind of a bummer for her considering it's the day that Taylor Kinney proposed to her...she might not really want to celebrate it like everyone else does anymore.

Diamond heart99
14 minutes ago, hoodrat said:

For all we know, Christian could've been doing tequila shots and getting a tattoo right next to her at the same time lol.

He would have posted that on the gram by now. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, mariariot said:

The thing is where they got their information... (Not GGDaily of course)

Maybe they were full on the source of their article? 

"She just wasn't wearing her ring due to performing," one source shared with us. "They have put all their wedding plans on hold until after Gaga's busy season, but still plan to get married this year." 

https://www.eonline.com/news/1014969/did-lady-gaga-and-fiance-christian-carino-split-here-s-what-we-know

1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

Not sure how accurate that is since they have an article on their site citing that same source, but at the same time another one of their sources said they did break up :shrug:

1 hour ago, lavenderblondee said:

They stated in the article they had sources say they broke up and other sources say they are together. This means nothing :triggered:

Exactly! Weren’t they the ones that had a story, just yesterday, about them not being together. 

What do we believe? :saladga:

she/her/hers

Pamelaisley
1 hour ago, Renie said:

Are we looking at the same pic? You can’t even see her left hand in that pic

Yeah, u right. My b. :blush:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Teal Ambition
3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Exactly! Weren’t they the ones that had a story, just yesterday, about them not being together. 

What do we believe? :saladga:

We'll have to wait until the Satellite Awards (if she attends) or the Oscars. I don't think he would miss one of her biggest career moments if they're together 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

This makes me so happy omg 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

28 minutes ago, Pamelaisley said:

Yeah, u right. My b. :blush:

Lol it’s all good! Just making sure I wasn’t crazy!

As much as I want this to be true and I want them to be together forever, has no one mentioned the pic from Bo’s story of Gaga’s ring free rocker hands up to the sunset. It was from yesterday and I’m sure it’s gone now but that kinda made a statement to me...

• HausOfMark locked this topic

Archived